Posted May 14, 2014
Both of my children came from private school so of course we were leery about how they respond to public school. Our worries were quickly erased after the first day of school. Three years later and both kids have nothing but LOVE for OD. The teachers, staff, and principal are superb. Any great organization (including schools), start with a great leader. Ms. Grant is an outstanding professional and I have the utmost respect for her and the entire staff at OD. I am especially grateful to the learning center teachers who are a true class act. I honestly don't see how any other group of teachers could be better than this at OD. Thank you is simply NOT enough.

Posted November 21, 2012
We love Orchard Dale because the school is truly dedicated to the welfare of our students and promoting quality education. Their PTA works tirelessly to make the future of the school all that much better and it shows. Our API scores have been doing nothing but go up. Thank you!

Posted October 05, 2009
we love Orchard Dale...i love that the whole school works together and that the teachers care so much about the kids that they all work together to make sure everyone leaves school safe :) and that even staff and principal come out to help too...hooray for Orchard Dale...and great parent involvement and PTA is awesome!! i am so proud of all the activites and everything that our school has to offer!! GO WILDCATS

Orchard Dale Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008
This school is great and we are proud to say that our family are Wildcats!

Orchard Dale Elementary School 0

Posted June 18, 2008
We recently moved here from another school and district. Wow! It is like night and day! They offer so many extracurricular activities, an actual school play (Musical), after hour care for working families, and the community feel among the parents blew me away! Everyone takes ownership in parental involvement. We loooooove it here!

Posted December 28, 2007
Very impressed withthte school, parents support and staff. Moved here from another city (district) and am pleased with the organization put forth. Love it!

Posted October 08, 2007
I have only high praise for Orchard Dale, its remarkable principal, outstanding staff and highly motivated and hard-working PTA. When I described activities in which my children participated while at Orchard Dale, both inside and outside the classroom, my coworkers often thought they attended private school. That's how rich and varied the curriculum is. A highly supportive community of parents and grandparents, of course, do what it takes to support all the 'extras'; but I would be remiss if I did not praise the many special OD teachers who go above and beyond to create experiences that leave students with those precious, indelible memories of childhood. And the greatest part, all kinds of great learning is going on at the same time!

Posted September 04, 2007
Diana Grant is a valuable asset to this school. I have had children in attendance at this school since 1996. I have only seen things improving. The last 2 years have been the best years at Orchard Dale. The staff and teachers are amazing. Every child is met with their needs, in order to achieve success for that them.

Orchard Dale Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2007

Orchard Dale Elementary School
10625 South Cole Road, Whittier, CA  90604
Last modified Orchard Dale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Dale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top