487 students|Lowell Joint

Bad
Good

My husband attended this school and now both my son and daughter go here. This is the most amazing school with the nicest staff. The reachers are truly here for the students and help guide them in the right direction. I really love that the school is Bully free. The students learn here to be kind and nice to all students and staff, my kids feel so safe and welcomed!!! And my baby girl is already reading in kindergarten :-)

Meadow Green has been a HUGE blessing to our two children! The principal and teachers have excellent communication with parents. Parenting BEGINS at home, the teachers are then able to do their job. Our children BOTH have excellent teachers and their grades sure do reflect the hard work put into it! I recomment all parents to be involved as much as they can because it makes the school community even MORE rewarding for the students!

Meadow Green is a great school! I attended this school and now my son. The teachers really raise the bar for education, my son has learned so much so quickly. I am confident the school/class curriculum is the reason for my sons first year of success! May God continue to guide the principal and staff of Meadow Green School.

This school would be great, but has some very rude upper grade teachers. I used to enjoy partaking in the school events, but as my child gets older the staff gets meaner and some of the parents need to get over themselves...It's very political and an all female teaching staff who give preferential treatment to girls.

The teachers here are outstanding. They always keep the parents up to date about how their kids are doing. We get a folder every week with the graded homework in it. A parent must sign the folder before it is returned. Maybe the only thing that could be improved would be after school activities. However, with budget shortfalls this may be asking for too much.

this school did not fulfill my childs education. i do not recomend this school to the student/parent population of whittier.

My oldest son went to MG and is an IB student in his jr year at Sonora. Thanks to MG providing the foundation he needed, he has been able to advance academically. MG took an average student, suggested he work as an 'all-day bird' with the early and late groups in the class, and taught my son how to excell academically. My younger son has had the pleasure of having many of the same teachers as his older brother. All the teachers are professional, well-educated, and take a personal interest in the success of the students. The boys have really enjoyed all of their teachers at Meadow Green, and take the opportunity to go back and visit each of them at each Open House. This is proof positive of the impact these great teachers have had on my sons.

I love this school. The Principal is always looking for ways to improve the quality of education and ways to improve the campus itself. With all of the budget cuts and the threat of what is ahead of us, I am confident that we will succede!

Last modified Meadow Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.