K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Trinity Lutheran School is an awesome school, we have dedicated teachers who offer so much to our children. We have a very nice campus, an huge organic garden which we use for our hot lunch program. We love to show our campus off, come by and check us out if you are shopping for a school for 2015-16 school year.

Awesome School Great teachers Music Garden Hot lunch theatre group Sports 5 acres of grass to play on Indoor gymnasium basketball courts Preschool thru 8th grade Small class Smart boards Library We have it all Low tuition Financial help available All my kids have done so well there

Great school. The teachers respond quickly to my concerns. Very small class sizes. My daughter comes home every week with vegetables that they grew in the garden. Her teacher uses a smartboard and interactive technology in the classroom, which is neat. Plus, they have an electronic weather station that they check each day. There's a a school library with weekly access to books which, in my opinion, is essential in a school. Each classroom has a telescope and the kids get to check them out for a week at a time. There's a weekly dance elective and a theater program (although, my daughter is too young right now--she can't wait to be in it, though). The sacrifice we make to send her there is totally worth it. She is getting a quality education and has very caring teachers and friends.

We're really happy with Trinity. We'd been at Whittier Christian, but Trinity was less expensive and we liked the smaller class sizes. He gets more one-on-one time with the teachers. Plus, the campus is so much better because it actually has grass and isn't facing the street on all sides. The teachers have really been working with him and his math scores have improved. We like the Boy Scout Troop there, too.

Both of my kids graduated from Trinity and then went on to Whittier Christian. I feel that Trinity gave them a solid Biblical foundation. As a parent, I appreciated that the teachers were very approachable and understood my children's personalities and worked with them individually to succeed. Both kids are in a combination of college prep/honors classes, so Trinity definitely gets high marks in academics. They were very prepared for high school. Trinity also had good extra-curricular programs. My kids were involved in the theater program, volleyball and cheerleading and had a really good time.

Both our kids go to this school and I would highly recommend it for a family looking for a smaller school environment for their kids. Our kids wake up in the morning excited to go to school. The teachers are caring and really nurture the talents of the students. They have after school programs for music, sports and theater that my kids really enjoy. We put our kids here last year, after our son started struggling at the public school. It has made a world of difference. It is very affordable for a private school. (The tuition is actually not much more expensive than the after school program I had to pay for at the public schools when they went there!) It's not a slick, upscale school, but the small classes make the academics very strong. The students get an excellent education in a safe nurturing environment.

Trinity Lutheran nurtures students to become successful in high school and beyond. Eight grade graduates from Trinity Lutheran are being accepted into the top private high schools (Loyola, Servite, Don Bosco,...). They are also being accepted into top music and performing art academies. The children leave Trinity with the feeling of high self worth and confidence that helps them stand against peer pressure. I'm glad that I have chosen to sacrafice to pay for the private education offered at Trinity Lutheran!

If you are looking for a safe envirnoment for your child with a great educational program, consider Trinity Lutheran. My children are enrolled in the school and I found that the school provides quality teachers and staff. Additionally, the children and parents are very involved which makes a great difference in the peers and associations a parent would want for their children. I highly recommend the school. It has a great after school program and if the tuition is as issue, talk to the principal. They are very receptive.

I am very pleased with the preschool program at Trinity. They have a new teacher for the past 6 months, Ms. Claudia, who is always prepared with lesson plans and projects for the kids. My daughter enjoys her school. They provide great feedback to help discipline our children and praise them for accomplishments. Recently they hosted Grandparents Day at the school. The grandparents in our family were very happy to have participated.

I enrolled my preschooler and Kindergardener at Trinity this year. I left Whittier Christian School. Trinity is WONDERFUL! They offer music, sports, and other valuable programs. The parents and faculty are great. Trinity has such a warm learning environment. I feel good that knowing that my children are in good hands. My kindergardener has a new love for school and amazes me with how quickly he is learning! My children are definately getting the individual attention that is helping them grow academically and socially!

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8