PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

They need to invest in better teachers that truly care about the succes of the students; afterall this is a Christian school. Board Members should have intellect in education and be educated themselves; after speaking to them you wonder how they are selected. Sadly, the administration does not demonstrate nor do they exemplify Christianity. Compare the cirriculum to a public school and the public schools are much further along.

Plymouth Christian School is amazing! I have kids who attend. One goes to the school & the other in preschool. I love the staff & how much they care about the students. Both of my kids have gone since they were 2 years old. The tuition is VERY reasonable!

After looking at many schools/daycare programs in the area, we enrolled our 3-year old daughter at Plymouth Christian School. A year later, we enrolled our 2-year old. It's been such a great environment to have our daughters, the teachers, director, principal and staff from office to janitorial are loving and go to great strides to make sure each child feels welcomed and loved. Each week, we receive a weekly schedule for each of the girls. It literally puts a smile on my face, every time I read all the details and fun, creative and educational activities they will be working on. We are a household, where one parent is an educator at another school and the other does not belong to the faith - yet we have never doubted our decision to have our daughters enrolled at Plymouth, our daughters simply love their school.

My son has attending this school since he was 2 yrs. old. Through the years I've notice if you are not liked by the staff and you don't participate in helping your child will be left behind. This is sad and not Christian like at all. My son has made many friends but he will not return next year.

My daughter has attended Plymouth since the 1st grade. She loves the school, teachers and her peers. The school has an awesome principal. The school has so many activites for the kids and the parents. I am a proud parent who loves the school and gets involved as much as I can. I love the school because it teaches our children all about God's love and how God can work in our lives.

Besides providing child care from pre-k thru 6th grade, The Word of God is taught here by true loving & caring Christian Teachers!

Two of my daughters have gone through Plymouth and loved it! The caring, loving teachers and staff are the best!

It has small class sizes, teachers that invest in their students and challenge the students. Children can mature in their faith

Plymouth has small class sizes and a family atmosphere. We strive to teach beyond the curriculum and develop children who know and love God.

Plymouth Christian School give you the best bang for your buck. Just compare their tuition with other private schools in the area and you'll know what I mean. The teachers at Plymouth all have their college degrees and more importantly love teaching children. It's the best kept secret in Whittier!!!!!!

Last modified Plymouth Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6