Wildomar, CA

Posted November 29, 2014
All about the money in the name of our Lord. How can the children be receiving a quality education when at least 70% of the students are Asian exchange students that don't speak English? Very unsatisfied.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 17, 2014
Seems the school is unable to retain good teachers. Another year of shuffle and change. In addition, the number of International students is on the rise and American students on decline. How anyone teaches students let alone passes them in classes where teachers are not bi-lingual in Korean or Chinese is beyond me. These students cannot read nor write in English, yet are graduating this school. Seems to be a school based on buying a degree; a high school diploma mill. Scary, all in the name of God such dishonesty and lust for money.
3 people found this helpful

Posted June 12, 2014
All the middle school teachers have been amazing. Thank you for a great year! I hope you all have a wonderful summer. See you next year.

Posted September 26, 2013
Disappointed in lack of honesty and integrity. Community Care Licensing wrote us this school for operating without a license. Jr Kindergareten was shut down! Children were brought in with the false pretense that they were operating above board and with a license. It is a CHRISTIAN school afterall. This is all verifiable/public record. Mrs. Privett stated she thought she was exempt, due to integrated Kindergarten. Yet, that did not go into effect until this year. What about the past five years, Mrs Privett? 3 year old children mingled into the mix, the dollar is mightier then God at this school. Just count the imigrant visa's located here! Yikes! Not safe, not honest, not ethical, if this is what leadership exhibits, that explains teachers moral conduct reports. Parents had to find new school. Seems that the same old regime is running things" below the line", and behind locked doors. Do you not wonder why only office staff is kept safe and locked up and anyone could gain access to the children? Strange place and moving on out.. Public Record on all stated above,contact CCS ( Community Care Licensing) to verify, located in Riverside Ca.Substatiated closures for lack of license.

Posted June 28, 2013
We have been at CCS for 8 years, and we just have to go on the record in saying that there have been so many positive improvements made to this school since the current principal has joined the staff. Many programs have been added that support student learning, like AR Reading, more Advanced Placement classes, the AWESOME performing arts program, technology classes, computer lab, new library, the AMAZING Washington/New York trip, and many more. When we started at the school we got a good school.....now we think we are at a GREAT school, and the principal and teachers have made it that way.

Posted June 27, 2013
My daughter's first year at Cornerstone Christian School was such a success I'm sending her there all summer long! They have a great summer daycare program that continues their education and includes fun activities! My daughter loves the staff and all the new friends she has made. She is having so much fun she doesn't realize that she is learning. The school is under construction to enhance security features for the upcoming year....this is exciting news for anyone with children in school. If you have CONSTRUCTIVE comments or concerns you should join the parent, teacher, fellowship group they have each year! It's a great way to be heard and make positive changes for our kids. -one happy parent!

Posted June 08, 2013
Seems like we have an angry parent who will continue with her harassment. Don't let her angry mislead you! Come and see the school and what it has to offer for yourself! My kid's will continue here for as long as I can afford private education. You cannot find a nicer staff and the small class sizes are worth the financial price of private education. Speak to your child's teacher and make your own decision. I also love the fact that the school has no tolerance for bullying. Maybe this unhappy parent should stop bullying the school.

Posted June 08, 2013
Parents do your homework before enrolling children in any school. Check teachers out on the California state website to see if they are a good fit teacher. Be alarmed if there are poor reviews and then positive reviews right after.

Posted June 06, 2013
I found this school when I needed it the most. Public schools were not working for my daughter. I did a visit to Cornerstone and fell in love with the staff. They are all so friendly and attentive to what I have to say. The teachers have a smile on their face when you greet them and the class ratio is perfect for what I needed. My daughter needed more attention from the teacher in a smaller classroom. I also love that the kids move together to each grade so they stay with their friends and grow up together. I have built friendships with the teachers, staff and some parents. It was just what we needed. I also love chapel every Thursday and my daughter comes home singing worship songs. Love it!!

Cornerstone Christian 2

Posted May 17, 2013
Cornerstone is a school with great potential BUT it must first weed out the teachers that tarnish the school reputation. Before you commit to a contract, research the classroom teacher and do not be afraid to complain if something is wrong! There are some fantastic teachers at Cornerstone that work hard to make a difference in the students lives and they make tuition worth it! However, there are other teachers that should not be allowed in the classroom--some even deemed unfit by the California State Board of Education. Also, when complaints are brought to the attention of pastoral staff or administration, results are never produced and parent feedback is greeted with arrogance and tactics that serve to bully parents into silence.
2 people found this helpful