PK-K & Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Anne Sullivan Preschool and Kindergarten 1

Posted January 14, 2016
As per their website, "This school is open to all children regardless of race, creed, religion, ethnicity, gender or disability." Not true. They decided right away that my autistic daughter not welcome there by giving us every excuse in the book about "autistic kids". Shame on you for discriminating against my child instead of even giving her a chance at being treated like a real, individual person.

Posted July 09, 2014
My daughter attended Anne Sullivan for both preschool and Kindergarten. Anne Sullivan was a blessing to my daughter and to my family. I found a school that saw my daughter as an individual with unique talents and gifts. They prepared her well for First Grade both academically and socially. Anne Sullivan staff gave my daughter the special attention and support that she required in areas that she needed to work on. They put in the time and effort as well as the passion and my daughter is ready for success because of it. I highly recommend Anne Sulivan and would give it the highest rating. S.L., Mother and Educator Board Certified Behavior Analyst

Posted April 26, 2013
Anne Sullivan Preschool & Kindergarten (Nursery school was their old name) is an exceptional school! I did my research before enrolling my daughter last year, and am so glad I did. Immediately after touring the school, I (and my daughter who did not want to leave) made the decision. Compared to other schools in the area, AS makes it known that they CARE about each and every student. The teachers are very patient and devote a lot of one-on-one time with each student. They pay close attention to the children, and its quite obvious they love their job. The grounds are beautiful and spacious, I love that my daughter gets to partake in gardening, nature walks, and learn about the world around her aside from the standard curriculum in the classroom. She loves her teachers, and adores all her friends. She even has best friends that are boys, which is a big step for my daughter (before, boys really intimidated her). The kids are taught to be kind, well mannered, independent, cautious & safe, and most importantly..they are strongly encouraged to be themselves. I could go on and on about how wonderful this school is, but you'll have to see for yourself :) Highly recommended!!

Posted November 13, 2012
I have four children, and I am so lucky to have finally found such an amazing place for early childhood education. The staff treat the kids with a love and respect that is unfounded in any other preschool we have been to. It's the only preschool that I have ever been to, where I step on the grounds, and feel an instant sense of peace. What a lovely and nurturing place for my two youngest boys who are in the Rainbow and Sunshine rooms. We love this school and if we can afford kindergarten, we will continue on:)

Posted June 02, 2011
After much research I was thrilled to find Anne Sullivan, a NAEYC accredited school. We have been at Anne Sullivan for 2 years; I currently have 3 boys attending, 1 in Kindergarten and the other 2 in pre-school. They absolutely love going to school and frown when I pick them up, a true testament to the philosophy that learning through play coupled with a loving environment will have profound positive effects on our children! Anne Sullivan has a philosophy of teaching the whole child, and is a school that works closely with parents and students to build a foundation for a lifelong love of learning! The teachers are dedicated to making a difference in each of the children's lives and won't hesitate to give extra individual attention if your child is struggling. The Kindergarten program is excellent, a full day program, small child to teacher ratio of 6:1, science, Spanish, art & music are just a few of the benefits. The schools playground is like no other I've seen, beautiful shade trees & misters keep the children cool in the summer heat. We can't say enough good things about Anne Sullivan!

Posted February 09, 2011
This is such an amazing school where the children are treated with love, respect and an understanding that they are individuals. Everything is hands on, and there is a great teacher to student ratio. The only bad thing about this school is that we had to leave after kindergarten...

Posted January 10, 2008
Our daughter attends Anne Sullivan and we are very pleased with the quality of education and care provided by the teachers and staff. I would highly recommend this school to parents of Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten children. We did lots of research before placing our daughter here.

Posted May 24, 2007
We feel very lucky to have had our son attend Anne Sullivan for kindergarten. The teachers' dedication and commitment to the students is beyond excellent. They work with the children one on one and give them all individual attention. There is real focus on development of the whole person as well as academic achievement and preparing for first grade. Progress is measured and parents are involved and informed every step of the way. Because the school is small, there is a real family culture with all the children and parents and parents participate and contribute to the programs on an ongoing basis. The children work together in teams and on projects individually with math, science, language, reading and art/music programs. We can't say enough positive things about Anne Sullivan!

Posted December 12, 2005
My son went to Anne Sullivan for 3 years.. Preschool/ Pre-K and then K as he is a late birthday. I cannot say enough about the quality of education he received and most important the warmth and dedication of the staff. Not only did my son receive an excellent academic start...but he learned how to interact with adults and other children, to resolve problems and to behave appropriately within a school setting. As a Special Ed. teacher and Administrator I continue to be in amazed at the calm and loving nature of the staff who accept all children with love and commitment to their well being. Enrolling my son at Anne Sullivan was the best educational decision I ever made.

Anne Sullivan Preschool and Kindergarten
21776 Palomar Street, Wildomar, CA  92595
Last modified Anne Sullivan Preschool and Kindergarten is a Private school
Anne Sullivan Preschool and Kindergarten Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top