Posted June 06, 2014
Why would a principle be so heartless I once thought she was nice but now I have seeing her true colors no respect for parents or for her staff. Pressures the teachers to move kids out programs just to look good.

Posted February 26, 2014
This school hasn't changed their ways!! The office staff is rude and makes excuses for the principal Mrs. Chandler. She is unresponsive to the parents request for leadership and does nothing about the continued bully situation. This will be our final year here (thank goodness) Wishing the district would monitor this school and principal better :(

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
This is our 2nd year at RRE. So far, we have been very pleased with the school. My children have all had teachers who genuinely do their best to keep the kids' best interests in the forefront and to keep everyone on curriculum while paying their own money to add extra arts, etc. into their learning experience. My children do not struggle academically, so I can't speak to a lot of the other criticisms I've read here on the site regarding that issue, but I do agree that the current principal is abrupt, unfriendly and "all business" which leads to good test scores, perhaps, but which also gives the school a negative vibe. As parents at this (or ANY other school), it our job to supplement what the school can't teach due to time, budget or other limitations. Also remember that teachers, administration and other staff are people, and one negative experience with one person does NOT a bad school make. We love RRE and will be here for the duration of our 4 children's elementary careers.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 3

Posted August 06, 2013
The office staff were nice after the fact of me putting my foot down but they still act as it's an inconvenience when a parent comes into the office. The principal is rude, and very unprofessional. My daughters kindergarten teacher sure loves drama and likes to talk about other parents so be careful! I also wish they had more activities in the school/classrooms, as P.E., music, art, and science. My children miss out at this school.

Posted September 06, 2012
I have a genuine love for RRE. My family felt very welcomed right away. However, I'm very disappointed at the lack of quality instruction, educational materials/supplies, and the lack of attention to fine/performing arts. My children are missing a great deal educationally by attending this school. They will not receive any "real" art or musical instruction. The "rotation" for arts is a joke. More importantly, the curriculum is dry and very unimaginative. The children receive "busy work" much of the day. The school is completely devoid of the "spark" and fun one expects at a school with very young children! As much I love the friendly staff...that's not enough to keep my family there. After about 16 months of attending RRE...we're transferring out of there!

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2011
We have been at the school for about 2 years and have to agree with the poster on Oct. 25, 2010. As a parent with a background of more than 10 years in elementary education, I have been very disappointed with the school. While I believe that most of teachers and support staff are operating with the best interest of the students at heart, I don't feel that way with the principal. The experience I personally had with her left me feeling that she conducted herself in an unprofessional and bias manner. There is a very clear divide between the staff and the administration which is reflected within the day to day operations of the school. The district would do well to find a better match to administrate this school.

Posted May 09, 2011
I do not like the office staff ," very clicky" my child getes all outstanding marks from teachers and all the aids love my child, Still we get disrespected and put on the back burner from the staff.

Posted October 25, 2010
Agree 100% to whoever posted the review on Aug. 10, 2009. The school has gone thru 3 principals already. Sad to say hopefully there will be a 4th principal and whole new office staff. I cant stand the principal, she is such a rude rude lady. Makes me sick. And since no names can be mentioned, just look at my post, this is dated Oct. 2010...thats the principal I am talking about.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2010
This is our second year at the school and we love it. I have twins in second grade. We came to this school at the start of 1st grade. While my children were in the top of their class in their previous school K class they started out in the middle or slightly below in 1st grade. I noticed right away the higher standards. The academic program was challenging and my kids were back at the top of their class again by the end of 1st grade. The school offers lots of opportunity for learing and the kids were in a special Arts program. I like it that the kids rotate classes in the afternoon and get to learn from different teachers. I am very impressed that the school has managed to keep the class sizes small as most districts have not been so lucky due to CA budget problems.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2010
I have 2 children that are in attendance at Ronald Reagan Elementary. They both enjoy the safe environment and compassionate teachers that they have had so far. I appreciate the quality of education that my children are getting at the school. The environment at Ronald Reagan is friendly and they are focused on academic achievement. The test scores have made impressive gains since the opening of the school. I feel confident that my children will receive a quality education at this school.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School
35445 Porras Road, Wildomar, CA  92595
Last modified Ronald Reagan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald Reagan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews.