Wildomar, CA

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2015
MoSt teachers are exceptional. They genuinely care. Ms. Irvine, Ms. Pelaes are some of the best primary school teachers we've dealt with. Our children have flourished under them.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 5

Posted October 16, 2014
office staff is very helpful especially Margie and Sherrie they are always going to extra mile for parents as long as they are shown respect and the parent is not complaining all the time. (that would get old to anyone) I love the office staff and am very grateful for all their support! . Mr. Kent a teacher at this school is simply amazing and always concerned about the students needs. Mr. Thomas is a special day aid also a kinder aid and he has physical handicaps but that doesn't slow him down or change his love and much appreciated help for the kids! they have many opportunities for parent involvement but the parent has to choose to involve themselves. I am very happy with this school and would recommend it to anyone..

Posted September 24, 2014
Beware of this school. The office staff are so incredibly rude to parents if they have had to discuss problems with the principle about teachers. They act like a high school clique, similar to what another reviewer said. I know that there are some parents that don't measure up but not every parent that has an issue with their child's education or treatment in class is a deadbeat. The principal does nothing to help the situation and sides with staff. Kids aren't perfect, mine certainly aren't but they don't deserve to be belittled and called liars. If only there were cameras in the classrooms! Teachers would at least have to pretend that they like kids. I've only had an issue with one teacher and her unprofessional behavior of belittling one of my kids in front of the class and spreading falsehood. But that one person made the whole experience very negative for me and my family. The office staff's behavior was the nail in the coffin. Most LEUSD schools are a hostile environment for children and a thriving one for sociopathic adults. AVOID this school. Move out of the district. My three children are much happier now and thriving in Temecula schools. The teachers are amazing.

Posted June 06, 2014
Why would a principle be so heartless I once thought she was nice but now I have seeing her true colors no respect for parents or for her staff. Pressures the teachers to move kids out programs just to look good.

Posted February 26, 2014
This school hasn't changed their ways!! The office staff is rude and makes excuses for the principal Mrs. Chandler. She is unresponsive to the parents request for leadership and does nothing about the continued bully situation. This will be our final year here (thank goodness) Wishing the district would monitor this school and principal better :(

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
This is our 2nd year at RRE. So far, we have been very pleased with the school. My children have all had teachers who genuinely do their best to keep the kids' best interests in the forefront and to keep everyone on curriculum while paying their own money to add extra arts, etc. into their learning experience. My children do not struggle academically, so I can't speak to a lot of the other criticisms I've read here on the site regarding that issue, but I do agree that the current principal is abrupt, unfriendly and "all business" which leads to good test scores, perhaps, but which also gives the school a negative vibe. As parents at this (or ANY other school), it our job to supplement what the school can't teach due to time, budget or other limitations. Also remember that teachers, administration and other staff are people, and one negative experience with one person does NOT a bad school make. We love RRE and will be here for the duration of our 4 children's elementary careers.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 3

Posted August 06, 2013
The office staff were nice after the fact of me putting my foot down but they still act as it's an inconvenience when a parent comes into the office. The principal is rude, and very unprofessional. My daughters kindergarten teacher sure loves drama and likes to talk about other parents so be careful! I also wish they had more activities in the school/classrooms, as P.E., music, art, and science. My children miss out at this school.

Posted September 06, 2012
I have a genuine love for RRE. My family felt very welcomed right away. However, I'm very disappointed at the lack of quality instruction, educational materials/supplies, and the lack of attention to fine/performing arts. My children are missing a great deal educationally by attending this school. They will not receive any "real" art or musical instruction. The "rotation" for arts is a joke. More importantly, the curriculum is dry and very unimaginative. The children receive "busy work" much of the day. The school is completely devoid of the "spark" and fun one expects at a school with very young children! As much I love the friendly staff...that's not enough to keep my family there. After about 16 months of attending RRE...we're transferring out of there!

Ronald Reagan Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2011
We have been at the school for about 2 years and have to agree with the poster on Oct. 25, 2010. As a parent with a background of more than 10 years in elementary education, I have been very disappointed with the school. While I believe that most of teachers and support staff are operating with the best interest of the students at heart, I don't feel that way with the principal. The experience I personally had with her left me feeling that she conducted herself in an unprofessional and bias manner. There is a very clear divide between the staff and the administration which is reflected within the day to day operations of the school. The district would do well to find a better match to administrate this school.

Posted May 09, 2011
I do not like the office staff ," very clicky" my child getes all outstanding marks from teachers and all the aids love my child, Still we get disrespected and put on the back burner from the staff.

Ronald Reagan Elementary School
35445 Porras Road, Wildomar, CA  92595
Last modified Ronald Reagan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald Reagan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top