K-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is a place that indoctrinates children with religion. It is not a school. DO NOT be tricked into going here. It isn't accredited, but not that the staff cares anyway because they all want you to go to "Bible college". It's a terrible school and a terrible church. The Independent Fundamental Baptist movement needs to die. Wake up people! Jesus was not a Baptist! And it is 2015 not 1950, so stopping acting like it is! And that's all I have to say about that. - A former student

This school is not accredited. If you have any wisdom at all, don't send your kids here. You can teach them to love the Lord and to have a good education while learning about helping society. Sometimes we have to put emotions aside and think about what is best for our children and their future. You're paying for a good babysitter if you send your kids here, because they will leave and still need to get their GED. Tell them to skip the ACT and go straight for the GED before moving onto the Bible Colleges their pressured to attend. How can we reach the world if we are stuck in the bubble of this so-called Christianity? Turn your brain on! I'm not a bitter use-to-be Baptist either. I just wish for everyone, that we can gain some sense and give our kids a proper accredited education.

I am amazed at the difference of this school compared to the other schools my kids have been in. This school is blessed with a caring staff. From the office workers, teachers, and administration the staff live what they teach. I have experienced six different schools in my children's education, and this one is the best they have ever been in. My only regret is that my two older children graduated before we had the privilege of moving here and being able to put our children into such a great environment. I am absolutely thrilled with the changes I have seen in my children due to what they have learned at FBA. I also am extremely pleased with the curriculum, especially in the areas of English, Math, and Science. I love the opportunities they have for extracurricular activities. I feel that this school has helped them to become very well rounded, and that they are already contributing positively to society. This is a great place.

The school has a high standard of excellence in academics, but more importantly to a high standard of moral character. As a teacher, I have not seen a more balanced school.

I have been attending Faith Baptist Academy since 3rd grade and I still am. It is a great school. The curriculum is very good. It has a good Christian environment and I am glad I go here. It is a privilege.

I had my two sons graduate from Faith Baptist. It was and still is a great school.

I have had my son in FBA since kindergarten. The staff and teachers have been wonderful in their support and encouragement. The curriculum is excellent and God honoring, and the whole goal of the school is to turn kids out for God, and to influence the world for God, not to be a foot ball star, although the school offers a fabulous sports team, as well as music, languages and other areas key to success not only for God, but in the world as well.

I graduated from F.B.A. and now both my kids are enrolled there.Everyone on the school staff loves God and loves all the students.The schools' mission is to train kids to serve God. F.B.A. is a school that is provided as a ministry to our church families.It has truly been a blessing to my wife and I. I can't praise our school staff enough for the great job that they do!F.B.A. may not seem well-rounded to some but only because they tip the scales toward separation from the world and serving God. I love Faith Baptist Academy!

I enrolled in FBA my freshman year. It was the greatest decision of my life! FBA molded me into the well rounded young man that I am today. - Wes Morgan

I found that the curricular activities to be rather limiting, especially in developing well rounded people who would someday contribute positively to society.

Last modified Faith Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12