Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

David A. Brown Middle School 5

Posted June 14, 2016
I have not had a problem with the school. I signed up for the text messages and alerts. I get text messages from the Teacher's daily and pre recorded phone calls from the principle weekly with school announcements and updates. I was nervous because I initially judge the school based upon its exterior apparence. Overall this school had been a very positive experience for my middle school student. My only complaint is one office staff personal is very dry but other than that I like the school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 14, 2016
Mrs. Pitati is an awesome teacher. Thank you for making my sons 7th grade learning year a memorable one

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted September 26, 2015
The teachers show a lack of teaching and it's unfair to every student. If they don't like you as a parent or student it will show.

David A. Brown Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2015
Okay. I give this school 2 stars but only 2. This school has poor moral and you can feel it in the environment that it's in. Half the school is handicap students and the other half is regular students, and the school is located up a mountain. Really. I am just done with this school. Some of the teachers are great but it's rare. Like a diamond in the rough. As a parent you need to stay on top of the teachers that don't care, you will see them a mile away. Don't let them walk all over you nor do what they want with your child. Be a very active parent at this school. and let the teachers and principle know you mean business.

Posted July 31, 2014
This school is a good school if you are a good kid and get the right teachers if you are failing and disrespectful it's very hard.i was very disrespectful in 6th and did not complete my work and I got put in a program called 7th grade academy,which I thought was gonna be prison,but it was the greatest experience I think I could've gotten.they work at YOUR level based on your work from 6th and you move up.what seventh grade academy is is a program of handpicked kids who show up but are struggling and they help you with everything I saw a lot of improvement in myself I was wanting to show up and do my work and have a better attitude.plus,bullying is really not an option in this program everyone becomes a family and I have friends that I can really count on who don't think I'm stupid because I'm in the same thing they r (kinda like wearing the same uniform as someone and saying their outfit is stupid,it just makes no sense)but overall I give this school 1 and a half thumbs up because I don't really like some of the staff at the school but the ones in 7th grade academy are spectacular!

David A. Brown Middle School 1

Posted May 02, 2014
this is a failing school. Has a few "choice" teachers but the majority are horrible. Teachers have no lust for teaching. One teachers recently told my son her class would be better off without him in it and she hates him. Leave messages for principal with no return call. Its just a mess

Posted July 14, 2012
The school is wonderful and the teachers are okay,I dislike how they don't have drama or choir.They use to have a small drama class,I was in that class,then the teacher stopped and did a writing class.they need to have more performing arts. They do have a band but this school needs a chior. Overall I love this school,I really love how asb makes fun activites for students,I'm going to my 3rd year at this school.

Posted February 27, 2012
My daughter is in the gate program here and has a team of teachers, last name Riley, they are super great and actually make learning as fun as possible. Whoever wrote, "don't send your kids to ANY Lake Elsinore schools" obviously has no idea what they are talking about. My children have gone to school here since kindergarten and both have had really good experiences. This school is wonderful and i think that a big part of that is due to the awesome principal, Mrs. Gaither and the dedicated guidance team, especially Mr. Brookshire. Most middle schools are really inadequate, however, this is not one of them. And, I agree, they make lunchtime fun, they celebrate holidays and let the KIDS have fun. There is an exception here, the P.E. teachers are terrible. They truly do not like children and treat them like 2nd class citizens. I would love for them to have to be downtrodden the way they make the students feel.

David A. Brown Middle School 1

Posted June 21, 2011
don't send your kids to lake elsinore school district schools. send them to the academys. lake elsinore board, administrators and teachers are collecting paychecks...only. they really don't try to make a difference. don't move here, homeschool your kids or move to another district. it really is that bad!

Posted September 29, 2010
As a parent, I have been very encouraged to hear my student's appreciation and enthusiasm about this school. He enjoys the activities and is being challenged in creative and academic thinking. I went to a dance when my child was first starting here and felt it was a safe and fun event.

21861 Grand Avenue, Wildomar, CA  92595-9632
Last modified David A. Brown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.