Posted July 31, 2014
This school is a good school if you are a good kid and get the right teachers if you are failing and disrespectful it's very hard.i was very disrespectful in 6th and did not complete my work and I got put in a program called 7th grade academy,which I thought was gonna be prison,but it was the greatest experience I think I could've gotten.they work at YOUR level based on your work from 6th and you move up.what seventh grade academy is is a program of handpicked kids who show up but are struggling and they help you with everything I saw a lot of improvement in myself I was wanting to show up and do my work and have a better attitude.plus,bullying is really not an option in this program everyone becomes a family and I have friends that I can really count on who don't think I'm stupid because I'm in the same thing they r (kinda like wearing the same uniform as someone and saying their outfit is stupid,it just makes no sense)but overall I give this school 1 and a half thumbs up because I don't really like some of the staff at the school but the ones in 7th grade academy are spectacular!

David A. Brown Middle School 1

Posted May 02, 2014
this is a failing school. Has a few "choice" teachers but the majority are horrible. Teachers have no lust for teaching. One teachers recently told my son her class would be better off without him in it and she hates him. Leave messages for principal with no return call. Its just a mess

Posted July 14, 2012
The school is wonderful and the teachers are okay,I dislike how they don't have drama or choir.They use to have a small drama class,I was in that class,then the teacher stopped and did a writing class.they need to have more performing arts. They do have a band but this school needs a chior. Overall I love this school,I really love how asb makes fun activites for students,I'm going to my 3rd year at this school.

Posted February 27, 2012
My daughter is in the gate program here and has a team of teachers, last name Riley, they are super great and actually make learning as fun as possible. Whoever wrote, "don't send your kids to ANY Lake Elsinore schools" obviously has no idea what they are talking about. My children have gone to school here since kindergarten and both have had really good experiences. This school is wonderful and i think that a big part of that is due to the awesome principal, Mrs. Gaither and the dedicated guidance team, especially Mr. Brookshire. Most middle schools are really inadequate, however, this is not one of them. And, I agree, they make lunchtime fun, they celebrate holidays and let the KIDS have fun. There is an exception here, the P.E. teachers are terrible. They truly do not like children and treat them like 2nd class citizens. I would love for them to have to be downtrodden the way they make the students feel.

David A. Brown Middle School 1

Posted June 21, 2011
don't send your kids to lake elsinore school district schools. send them to the academys. lake elsinore board, administrators and teachers are collecting paychecks...only. they really don't try to make a difference. don't move here, homeschool your kids or move to another district. it really is that bad!

Posted September 29, 2010
As a parent, I have been very encouraged to hear my student's appreciation and enthusiasm about this school. He enjoys the activities and is being challenged in creative and academic thinking. I went to a dance when my child was first starting here and felt it was a safe and fun event.

David A. Brown Middle School 2

Posted July 26, 2010
Leadership Issues plagued this campus this past school year. There are a lot of rules and regulations but no one is making sure they are being followed. My experience as a parent started off negative at the beginning of the year. I attended a school dance to chaparone and was shocked and disguised with what was allowed to go on at that event. There was a lot of inappropriate behavior between the students and the male adults who were administrators and counselors stood there and watched the kids and did nothing to stop it. It was disturbing to me. The hallways are unsafe and mostly unsupervised during passing time. Parent pick up was a disaster and there was no supervision, except at the very beginning of the year. My son really liked a couple of his teachers but chaos in the classrooms was an issue in most of his classes.

David A. Brown Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2010
this school is awesome, they make lunch better than it already is : lunch time activities are the best. The food is great.

David A. Brown Middle School 5

Posted January 10, 2010
this school is awesome! we have the nicest teachers ever and their extremely helpful.

David A. Brown Middle School 5

Posted December 20, 2009
hey im a 6th grader at this skol and i love it...the teachers r alot of help caring and helpful.....this skol is a old skol which makes it more fun the campus is so huge the panther path is awesome if u send ur kid to this skol they will love it =)

David A. Brown Middle School
21861 Grand Avenue, Wildomar, CA  92595
Last modified David A. Brown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David A. Brown Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top