Wildomar, CA

Posted January 03, 2014
Great teachers and principal! My child is an over acheiver and his needs are greatly met. At first we thought that maybe the school and teachers would not be able to challenge him enough, but they do year in and year out!

Posted September 24, 2013
William Collier is our school of choice. My daughter went there on a pass in second grade and it was the best experience for her and us. The teachers are great. They keep you informed on everything that's going on with the students and activities. We wouldn't change schools when we had the choice to. William Collier feels like a private school. We love it.

Posted September 02, 2013
My granddaughter transferred to this school 2 years ago and it was the best thing that could have happened to her. The teachers that we have dealt with could not be more dedicated to their profession if they tried. They truly care about the education and training of each and every child that attend William Collier and go above and beyond the normal day to day teaching requirements. A high five to all teachers and staff at William Collier.

Posted October 08, 2010
This school holds a special place in my heart. I had 4 kids go through there, 2 have graduated high school. The other 2 are in high school and middle school now. Our years at Collier were the best years. The Staff and parents had more involvement than I had ever seen. I love the way the whole school starts their day outside together in kind of a family way. I loved helping and interacting with this school. My kids are better for it for sure. I recently found out that even the custodian goes to the middle school every year and has lunch with the Collier alumni on occasion just to check on them. That is dedication. It was a sad day for sure when we said goodbye as my youngest moved on. I miss Collier.

Posted March 13, 2010
We've recently moved from Anaheim and I could not be happier with this school and it''s awesome dedicated staff members..

Posted December 20, 2009

William Collier Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The principal is awesome! So much parent involvement. This school is outstanding and is rated incorrectly on this site. Look on other sites and its an 9. My daughter has received so much recognition at this school. She came from a private school to here. We are just so proud of the achievements this school has received. The principal when meeting you always remembers their names. He has great a future ahead. The teachers are always putting extra time to make sure the kids are prepared for the next day. So proud of William Collier

Posted April 29, 2009
My son is finishing first grade and I am very pleased with his progress. All the staff are GREAT, the school is organized and encourages students to strive for excellence! Even with the budget cuts for California schools there is still a high moral and dedication to the kids.

Posted October 24, 2007
your the best school ever. All the teachers are so nice , even the people in the office are nice. Who ever you have at that school i mean the kids are always caring for each others

William Collier Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2007
I love this school! The teachers and Principal are very involved in the school activities which there are plenty of. There also seems to be a fair amount of parental involvement and the PTA is awesome. They have the GATE program as well as remedial tutoring. But also pay attention to the kids in between. There is a good feeling when you walk through the gates of that school.

William Collier Elementary School
20150 Mayhall Drive, Wildomar, CA  92595
Last modified William Collier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Collier Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top