Donald Graham Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
Love it here. My student excels, I believe, however, that this is because I WORK WITH HER AT HOME. Teachers cant do it all, but the four I've had here so far are very good. I volunteer as much as I can and do very much agree that the PTA is "clicky" and "unappriachable" as stated by a previous reviewer. They hiund you to join then never include or invite you to join their little parties in the teacher lounge....like its a big secret. I have enjoyed our time here regardless of the "stuck up"ish PTA.

Donald Graham Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2014
Donald Graham is a great school! My child has had the best time attending this top rate school. The staff works hard and truly cares about each child. The feeling tone when you walk in is a bit on the cold side. The women working in the office are not the friendliest. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a great community school!

Donald Graham Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
No communication at all with my daughter's teacher. No phone number or e-mail. Her teacher is apparently mean to other kids in the class and screams and mistreats them puts them in a corner and not allowed to be part of the class for up to a week. The teacher's there do not care about the education of many of these student's. Driving by the school itself say's many thing's. It's dark, no children's drawings, nothing colorful. It's so sad being that it is a community school. No programs for the children at ALL. The teacher's are there to get there paycheck for the week at that is it. Many of these kids cannot read and struggle with math..!!The PTA puts on many extra activities, however they seem un-approachable to an outsider trying to help (very "clicky"). Overall this school is ok, but with lackluster teachers, no music or art programs and the feeling of not being able to participate in my child's education, I will be looking for a new school next year.

Posted January 08, 2012
I chose to send my two children to this school. At the time my first son was to enter Kinder we were slated to attend Jean Haymen. For many reasons I was not embracing the idea of that school and drove around my community, which I had only lived in for 2years, looking at the local elemntary schools. Donald Graham's beautiful campus and location, safely within a nice neighborhood caught my eye. Six years later with both children on honor roll, I am so glad I made the choice I did. DGE has excellent teachers that give all children a sense of importance and worth at all times. Both principals we have had over the years have been wonderful leaders and the children have loved them! The PTA at DGE is one of the strongest I have seen or heard of in the area, always giving 110% to the students and staff! As my oldest approaches 5th grade graduation I feel it's important to share my family's praise and support of our experiences at DGE. School events, field trips, science fair, the speech program, committed staff from office, nurse, teachers, cafeteria and even custodial all team up to create an exceptional experience for the entire family.

Posted December 08, 2011
Donald Graham Elementary, I consider to be my second home. I have two children that have been attending since 2003. My kids both started DGE with the wonderful Speech and Language program back when they were 3 years of age. They have always been there to help my family. I have never had an issue with the front office staff in 8 years. The Principal always has an open door. She is out front every morning greeting all the students with a warm smile and a good morning. (especially if you are wearing a CHARGERS jersey). The DGE PTA is fantastic. Every month they have wonderful events for the students and their families. I can't say enough about this school. Why in the world would anyone want to watch from a car in the parking lot. Come in and check it out for yourself!!!! This is the last year for one of my kids, but my youngest has two more years. We are like a family here, and because of that I will always remain involved at DGE.

Donald Graham Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2011
The staff here is RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!! Why does the school employ the aides and office staff? These people continue to scream at the students, and the children are in fear of the "mean lady" at the front desk. If you do not believe me...watch from the parking lot, on the kindergarten play yard. You will be shocked at how the aides speak to your children. Where is the principal? Always at a meeting, away from her desk, anywhere but with the students!! This school is in need of a makeover...FAST!

Donald Graham Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2011
I am becoming more and more disappointed with DGE. At first I thought this was going to be a fun and safe learning environment, however, as time has gone by it seems to be truly lacking. Sadly this school, as many others are, is teaching for test scores. There are a slight few amongst the teaching staff that do care and go above and beyond, but the majority make it clear that it is a hassle for them to be there each day. I agree with posts that the Principal is genuinely caring and concerned for the students well being, but with the district breathing down the back of her neck for being a newbie, I think she is cautious to push forward with some of her ideas to make DGE a better place. The PTA puts on many extra activities, however they seem un-approachable to an outsider trying to help (very "clicky"). Overall this school is ok, but with lackluster teachers, no music or art programs and the feeling of not being able to participate in my child's education, I will be looking for a new school next year.

Posted January 31, 2011
I have two daughters in this school and they are both very happy. I am pleased. This is their second year here and every thing is going great :)

Posted November 23, 2010
This is our first year at DGE and we love it. My sons teacher is involved she is caring and listens to him. I volunteer in the class once a week and get to see how the kids interact and they can be a challenge :) The office staff can be a bit rough but after w few weeks of coming and going they were no problem. They could smile more though :) Principal Recatto is awesome. She goes out of her way for these kids to challenge them and to make them feel important. So glad we decided to enroll at DGE rather than our 2 other close by schools. We are getting a better education than the private school we went too.

Donald Graham Elementary School 2

Posted September 14, 2010
My children started attending this school this year, and I am already disappointed. This school offers nothing more than substandard education. The school does not offer a music program where children can sing and learn to play instruments. I would also like to mention that out of 3 of the 4 teachers my children have 1 is I feel up to par. The others, well they must not like their jobs, because they sure act like it. Then there is the front office clerks, whom also probably don't like their jobs, the only thing I can take from all of this is that, they are either judgmental or truely don't want to be there. The only thing I can good about this school say about this school is I feel they do have a great principle. She seems to really care about the kids and their education.

Donald Graham Elementary School
35450 Frederick Street, Wildomar, CA  92595
Last modified Donald Graham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donald Graham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.