Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 18, 2015
The teachers in all they do and the way they get the students engaged is simply outstanding!!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
The teachers at Wildomar Elementary are AWESOME!!! Every one of them goes the extra mile to help the children and make time to meet with the parents. The 'small town' atmosphere of the school is something that no other large cities around southern california can match. Thank you so much Teachers of Wildomar Elementary!

Posted August 17, 2015
I have 4 kids at this school and one that went on to Middle School this year, and they are all having such a fantastic positive, encouraging and learning experience at this school. My oldest had been to 3 other elementaries rated 8-10 due to our family moving, and this one is by far the best for a positive, learning atmosphere. It's a great small-town feel, with teachers that push positive growth out of the kids rather than a negative, punitive environment at higher rated schools we had seen. We had the option of transferring out to another elementary, and it wasn't even a question to stay at this school. We wish we had moved here sooner!

Posted August 23, 2013
Amazing school!! Teachers really engage with kids. You get a real private school feel at this school. My son loves this school! Turned down a day at Disneyland for his bday as to not miss a day at Wildomar Elementary! They push him to excel & his teacher last year offered him higher grade work. He is excited about school and learning thanks to this awesome school!

Posted August 15, 2013
So far so good! I have high hopes for this school year and the energy that the teachers give these kids! The office staff is amazing! Nothing like our last school! Just wish I had switched schools earlier!

Posted July 22, 2013
Such a great school!! Small so it feels more private, not too populated! Feels kind of like a family there. The teachers are kind, sincere, and genuine! and care about the well being of each student! They know how to challenge your child in a comfortable exciting way! My daughter loves the school, teachers, staff and events held at this school! Happy for her to start another year here!

Posted June 18, 2013
Wildomar Elementary is a great school!! Both of my children are at the top of their class and I really feel my children are being challenged to learn more. My 1st grader is reading at a 3rd grade level and the teacher facilitates this. For me, having advanced children who are still being challenged is very important. Dr Barr is great, and all of the teachers and aids really love these children! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to grow up in a great school!

Posted May 25, 2010
As an educator myself, I look beyond the API score and beyond the other "Great School" factors. I think Wildomar Elementary School is the gem of the valley and most under appreciated. It is important that students learn to love school and have a passion for knowledge. What is not important is a test score that other parents use as bragging tools. WES educates the whole child and makes sure that its students explore, create, play and learn. I'll take that over teaching my child how to take a standardized test any day. I wish some of the other schools in the valley used this model as well. Thank you WES for making Elementary School great for my children.

Posted April 20, 2010
Because they provide there students with the tools they need for life. The teachers have shown exemplary work in helping there students achieve success! Great little town and Honest little school to grow up in! They helped me succeed when we moved down to Wildomar in the early 90's. My education was not as advanced because I originally came from a school district in LA that did not keep up with a higher learning curriculum. The teachers there helped me everyday to get caught up with the syllabus and help me become a better student. I thank them for all there hard work and dedication! Today I study Marine Biology. I have been so fortunate to do some work with SeaWorld and help teach other children what inspires me. I also am currently getting my BS in Marine Bio at UCSLB. Thank you Wildomar Elementary ~ You laid a foundation For my future Dreams

Posted October 03, 2009
its an very old school ,with some of the most dedicated teachers

21575 Palomar Road, Wildomar, CA  92595-7441
Last modified Wildomar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.