K-8|Private

Bad
Good

The teachers have a lot of experience, love the students, and love what they are doing. The curriculum is tops using the A Beka books which is a Christian curriculum that are accelerated for each grade level. There are also a variety of farm animals at the school which the students can learn about and interact with. Our daughter has gone there for over a year and loves it.

I have never seen improvement like I see with my 6th grade son, attitude, writing, every way and every day he s better and better.. God bless Bundy Canyon!!

My daughter went to BCCS from preschool thru 8th grade. She went on to public high school and was a 4.0 plus student. Today she is in her first year at a very acedemic university. Thank you Abeka curriculum. Thank you BCCS teacers and staff who taught my daughter not only education but also about the Lord and the right decisions to make in life. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Walker for your tireless dedication to fufill the call on your lives. Parents instead of complaining about dirt and repairs why dont you volunteer your time to help. I will forever be grateful to BCCS.

It is my daughter's first year in this school and we thank God everyday for leading us to it. We, as parents, are very happy that she has a Bible study every day and she is learning to apply God's Word as her daily values and perspective. I also love the ABeka curriculum the school uses. I can already see a great improvement in my daughter's language and math as the educational standard is higher than the public school. The teachers are focused and interested in each child personally and put great effort in seeing that the child is completing and understanding their work. I love the natural atmosphere where they have their playtime and she loves to play and care for the animals. Thank you Bundy Canyon Christian school for your dedication and vision to give the kids such a great education, not just scholastically but also in morals and human relations.

Ok some parent may mot like bundy canyon but as a student of the08 graduating class and a 7year student 2-8th gread I can say that bundy canyon is an amazing school and I if you as a parent dont want to take the time to look past the goats and chickens than that's two bad because bundy canyon is an amazing school that I will always have an amazing connection with. Honestly most kids never get to do the amazing things we did at bundy.The 4th gread trip to sacromento,howabout 3rd gread Catalina island the science camp,7thgrad san Francisco and who can forget 8th gread the raw hide ranch farm camp. seriously this is an amazing school not only do the teachers really care about there students but the small town vibe of this school is what will last a life time. You know how you hear storys about small town wear everyone nowes each other buy name and all a about there family well that was bundy.Seriously wen you see that someone posted an old yearbook pick from bundy on Facebook and the comments go crazy leading to a bundy canyon 06-08reunion that's saying something :this school is amazing and its a shame that some kids can't experience the magic me and my graduating class had.

As a former student who attended from preschool to 8th grade I would highly recommend putting your children in this school. After leaving bundy I went on to become a valedictorian at my high school and I know it is because of the foundation I got from my many years at bundy canyon Christian school. Yes, it isn't the best looking school, but facilities aren't everything and while some of the teachers may not be accredited, I can guarantee they are more willing to work with your children more than any public school teacher is.

My children attended this school. My children liked the farm animals, but I was concerned that the school looked dirty and was in need of repairs. Additionally, the teachers are not accredited. I am more at ease now that they attend a different school that is cleaner, in better shape and taught by accredited instructors.

My son and his best friend attended this school from preschool through third grade. We decided to put the kids in the LEUSD school system and we are so glad we made the right choice. Both my son and his friend were held back a grade because they were a year behind in all academic areas. The children are much happier now and they love getting to play on a real playground and they enjoy the nicer facility. BCC is not an accredited school and the teachers are not credentialed like public school teachers have to be. Why would anyone pay $ to attend a school when free public schools are a better education? Your child can learn about God through your church without having to attend a private school. I am so blessed to be a part of the LEUSD school system and I wish I would have made the switch sooner. I hope this helps someone make the right decision for their child's future.

Great school I had ever seen in my life. God first, and academic second.Challenging Abeka corriculum, very strong academics. I absolutely have zero complain about the school. Zero tolerance to bulling, and being a small school, we are like family depending on how much one want to get involved. There are many opportunities to get to know each other. The school is dirty but I go home rejoicing with a car full of sand and dirty uniform but with 3 CLEAN MINDS. Best gift I had ever given to my 3 children is to enroll them here.

The best start I could have ever given my son was to enroll him in BCCS when he started preschool. He went all the way through 8th grade - and his character is a blessed testimony to the people that taught him. Thank you!!

Last modified Bundy Canyon Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-8