Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son has learned so much at this school and his teacher was so involved and front staff are friendly and respectful!

Great school with a wonderful staff. My child attended here and we were very happy.

Gulf Ave has alot to offer. As a parent I've notice this school provides many special programs. Just to name a few. We recently had our dental program, free glasses for our kids, and we also have our health van every other week!! Our PrincIpal is always looking for new programs to bring to our school. We also recently recieve a very important award too. I know when I first brought my child here I was not too happy, but if you ask me now. I am a proud parent! Keep up the great work Gulf staff. This school also have a great resourse program for kids that are strugling. Great teachers that really care for thier students. Love this school.

Gulf Avenue Elementary School is an excellent school located within the community of Wilmington. Gulf is a community school that has dedicated itself to improving test scores and fostering a positive environment for children. Hope to see your child soon.

Gulf Avenue Elementary, near the Port of Los Angeles, is a Title I and Quality Education Investment Act [QEIA] School. Under QEIA , K-3 classes maintain a ratio of 20 to 1, and grades 4 and 5 at 25 to 1, allowing for more individualized instruction. While Gulf has a bilingual population of approximately 46%, it boasts one of the highest redesignation rates in Local District 8. Gulf maintains a teaching staff of highly qualified loyal members, some of whom attended Gulf as students. A number of teachers are Board Certified, and all staff is dedicated in advancing and honing their professional skills in order to provide experiences that students need to grow into self-confident, educated citizens.

i love this school i dont care what people say about this school my teacher has told me that i improved and he says lots of intresting learing ideas and he has talked about my writing and im the best in my class i love my teacher but i had to say goodbye because it was the end of the school year and he had some family problems so i kinda felt sad i JUST LOVEEEE THIS SCHOOL ITS THE BEST!!!!

even though this school might have some low scores in state exams it has highly improved with the help of the parents and all the staff in the school

My daughters have learned more at gulf than any other school.

Last modified Gulf Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.