K-12|Private

Bad
Good

The School itself is great academically and financially is very reasonable. My kids go here and the teachers for the most part are very nice, although I have seen a couple teachers show judgement and not act very Christian towards me based on my situation. Attending a Christian school, going to Chapel every week, it is not appropriate for the teachers to be passing judgement on parents especially in front of the students. Now, the preschool/after school care I have an issue with. The teacher I am noticing more that she snaps and barks orders at the children. When I arrive to pick my children up from afterschool care which is blended into the preschool, they children are playing and she will immediately start snapping at my child that he has homework and he is not allowed electronics, playtime, TV or a snack until his homework is done. In my opinion they should not be playing if they have homework, as well as if I have arrived to pick them up the teacher no longer has a right to tell them what they can and can not do before the homework is done. This is UNACCEPTABLE behavior for the teacher and will be pulling my children from afterschool care.

You couldn't ask for a better school. It is small, but the administration and teachers use that as an opportunity to make sure that each student is well educated regardless of their learning styles or learning difficulties. As a parent, I really appreciate the quality teachers they have, and the fact that I am kept up to speed on my son's education. They have competitive sports teams, and a fine arts program that places on the state and national levels. The focus is very God centered. If you are looking for a quality Christian education that costs less than any of the other Christian schools around, this is the place for your family!!

As a teacher I know that the heartbeat of this school is to assist parents in the education of their children. We strive to do whatever we can to help each student both academically and spiritually. We offer the best possible program to help students achieve excellence. Graduates of our school are well rounded because of the God focused atmosphere, high level of academics, all the electives we offer, the sports program that all students can be a part in, and the special individual touch we can give to each student. Our graduates have gone on to be Pastors, Doctors, University Teachers, Correctional Officers, Accountants, and many other successful careers. Your student is more than a commodity to us, because we deeply care about each student.

This school has excellent academics and an awesome fine arts program! It has small class sizes, which means more one-on-one time with the teachers. And I have learned so much about music and drama and art. All the students can be in the sports and you can pick any or all of the fine art classes. I don't know of any other schools that let you be in all the electives you want. The kids are really nice and the teachers actually listen to you. It is strict, but I also get all my work done. I have been accepted into college with honors.

WCS is the hidden gem of schools in the Sacramento area. It is a small school, but the academics are great, the sports program is competitive, and they have an amazing fine arts program. The school has won numerous awards every year at the state level Golden State Association of Christian Schools. The price is very reasonable and well worth it for all they offer. The teachers and staff are caring and very hard-working. The emphasis on spiritual growth and Scripture memorization are everything I am looking for as a parent.

i rue the years i spent at this place, grades 6-10. RUN AWAY! I am a former student and I consider my time there to be the worst time of my life.

Excellent preschool which provides a solid foundation for future learning in a wonderfully loving, supportive Christ lead environment. Both of our boys have gained so much from being part of this school.

This is an awesome school. My daughter went to the preschool here and now she attends Dillard School. They taught her very well. She definatly started of kindergarten ahead of everyone else. If it wasn't so pricey my daughter would still be attending this school. The teachers were caring and loving to all of the students.

My children attended WCS for many years. The spiritual environment is what I liked the most. Some teachers were great, some were overly strict. The academic rigor is fair, actvities are enough but the school is very, very small; maybe 80 students from preschool to 12th grade.

I made good friends when I was a student and the teachers for the most part where nice. I seemed to be doing very well and was actually ahead of much of my class. However, when I move and began attending public school I was behind in every subject, this school did not give me the basic fundamentals that I need from an education. I also experienced some intolerance from at least one teacher who had some rather intolerant remarks of some non-Protestant faiths.

Last modified Wilton Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-12