Winton, CA

Frank Sparkes Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2015
While they where a couple days slow I'm addressing a issue between a six old picking on my 6 year old, They took care of the problem and keep a close eye on the little one. They also are more than willing to help my 10year old with his bilateral coordination issues and even provided him with a laptop to do all his homework .

Frank Sparkes Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2012
FRANK SPARKES SCHOOL IS AWESOME , Great Principal Great Teacher,s AND Staff that are Enthusiastic about Helping All Children.

Frank Sparkes Elementary School 5

Posted July 13, 2010
I love this school my son is going to 1st grade and his teacher has been great I LOVE IT but most importantly he does too.

Frank Sparkes Elementary School

Posted October 02, 2003
My son needed some extra help and the principal and teacher went out of their way to make sure my son was able to get the education he needed. This fact has kept my family in the town of Winton.

Frank Sparkes Elementary School
7265 West Almond Avenue, Winton, CA  95388
Last modified Frank Sparkes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Sparkes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top