Winton, CA

Posted August 16, 2012
FRANK SPARKES SCHOOL IS AWESOME , Great Principal Great Teacher,s AND Staff that are Enthusiastic about Helping All Children.

Posted July 13, 2010
I love this school my son is going to 1st grade and his teacher has been great I LOVE IT but most importantly he does too.

Frank Sparkes Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2008
Terrible. Lack of advancement for childen that speak english, it appears that all the investment is in hispanic children. My daughter fell behing in many areas due to this, once she began at her new school the work load was increased (nice to see) and we found that she was far behind due to the poor education given at Frank Sparks. We made the decision to move and a great part of that came from the education she was receiving. Unacceptable!

Posted July 09, 2008

Frank Sparkes Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2006
My son did great but now he complains that he is bored and I notice the work is the same. He stopped bringing home homework because he gets it done in class. The parent involvement is poor as well. His teachers have been great, but I think the lack of english speaking students holds the school back from better academic performance.

Frank Sparkes Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2003
My son needed some extra help and the principal and teacher went out of their way to make sure my son was able to get the education he needed. This fact has kept my family in the town of Winton.

Frank Sparkes Elementary School
7265 West Almond Avenue, Winton, CA  95388
Last modified Frank Sparkes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Sparkes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top