Bad
Good

my daughter loves her school as a parent my only concern would be that she tells me almost every day that her class doesent have enough time theres never enough time to do spelling test or parts of lessons she loves her teacher as i do too but i think theres just to many kids in one class for 1 lady my daughter is doing very well and understands just about everything before she comes home to do her school work but i think the teachers may need a little help

I am so glad my son goes to Gibson. Dispite my long drive to get him to school it is worth it. Principal Clary is awesome and very involved and goes out of his way to help all at the school!

Gibson is a wonderful school. The PTA is a newer group, with great ideas and they even got a new garden installed last year. The principal is a true leader, and clearly believes in each student. We are grateful for this school.

Our experience has been phenomenal at Gibson. We started there last year and it was an incredible year for our son. The principal (Scott Clary) is an active, positive, and visible participant in the culture. Yolanda in the office is very helpful and knowledgeable, also wonderful with the children. Any concerns or ideas we have are always heard/considered and we feel very supported.

We've been impressed by many of the educators that we've encountered here. Not only does Principal Clary know everyones names, but he regularly checks in with the kids during the school day and acknowledges their accomplishments. It really brightens their faces. There are new after school programs being implemented and parent volunteer groups are growing, making the school community a really positive place for the kids.

Gibson is the best elementary school for the kids with disabilities. We're so grateful for all the assistance my son gets from his teacher and administration.

Last modified Gibson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.