Woodside, CA
Students enrolled: 1,764
After care: No

Posted March 24, 2015
My teen likes all his teachers and the school environment is safe. Most of the students are friendly and work hard in the classes.

Posted December 10, 2009
Woodside has an amazing performing arts program. Director Barry Woodruff and his team offer productions that rival Broadway. Music director Bill Tolles has done astounding work with the Jazz, Marching and Symphonic bands and the choir is fantastic! You can see an equal (and usually better) quality production at Woodside than the SF professional theaters offer. AMAZING to think the performers and crew are just kids and it's a great way for them to make fast friends with one another. Our theater friends from SF are always eager to see Woodside's productions, and bring more people with them each time. This is not your typical high school performing arts program.

Posted March 10, 2008
I think that my son is getting an excellent education. The staff is awaesome. We have many friends that send their kids to $15-$30K private schools and I believe our son is getting the exact education. In his two years at the school he has not seen any violance or has he been harrassed. We are putting the $15-$30K per year towards college.

Posted August 23, 2007
I've been at Woodside for 3 years now and I just love it!

Woodside High School 3

Posted April 12, 2006
The teachers are sincere is trying to stay focused on their pupils. I don't think there is much control of the classrooms, therefore learning is not at a prime.

Woodside High School 4

Posted December 08, 2003
I am a recent graduate of Woodside High School and although, it is an excellent choice for academics, the school needs to work harder to asses students in the English and math classes. I am currently attending a junior college with about 50% of my class and majority of them are in English 100 and Math 101. These are remedial courses that shouldn't need to be taken. So, in order to make sure that Woodside students excel beyond Woodside, create a better plan that will help students pass assesment tests and actually keep the knowledge.

Posted November 07, 2003
I am not a parent at Woodside, however, my husband graduated from there in 1967, and I am a public school teacher. I want to congratulate the principal on her stance regarding the football team behaviors. If there are no consequences for inappropriate behaviors, those behaviors and others similar arelikely to continue. Keep up the good work. Parents who support the team playing are teaching their students that there are no consequences for behaviors.

199 Churchill Avenue, Woodside, CA  94062
Last modified Woodside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top