Posted September 07, 2014
My teen is having a good time at Woodside. He likes all his teachers. We are especially happy with the Chinese class teacher. Ms. Chen is very responsible and serious about teaching, yet she makes learning Chinese fun. The campus of WSH is nice and clean. As a parent I really like the 8 conditions of student success which promote a positive culture in this school.

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted January 09, 2010

Posted December 10, 2009
Woodside has an amazing performing arts program. Director Barry Woodruff and his team offer productions that rival Broadway. Music director Bill Tolles has done astounding work with the Jazz, Marching and Symphonic bands and the choir is fantastic! You can see an equal (and usually better) quality production at Woodside than the SF professional theaters offer. AMAZING to think the performers and crew are just kids and it's a great way for them to make fast friends with one another. Our theater friends from SF are always eager to see Woodside's productions, and bring more people with them each time. This is not your typical high school performing arts program.

Woodside High School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
I think that my son is getting an excellent education. The staff is awaesome. We have many friends that send their kids to $15-$30K private schools and I believe our son is getting the exact education. In his two years at the school he has not seen any violance or has he been harrassed. We are putting the $15-$30K per year towards college.

Posted August 23, 2007
I've been at Woodside for 3 years now and I just love it!

Woodside High School 4

Posted March 28, 2007

Woodside High School 3

Posted April 12, 2006
- a former student
The teachers are sincere is trying to stay focused on their pupils. I don't think there is much control of the classrooms, therefore learning is not at a prime.

Woodside High School 3

Posted November 21, 2004

Woodside High School 4

Posted November 03, 2004

Woodside High School
199 Churchill Avenue, Woodside, CA  94062
Last modified Woodside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top