Posted April 21, 2013
i went to this school back in 2001 I was a 4th grader and I loved this school I had amazing teachers and made amazing friends from this school

Wrightwood Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
The teachers,the administration, the parents, all seem dedicated to making school a rewarding experience.

Posted August 16, 2007
My son has attended this school for three years. He has had wonderful teachers each year. Today he started school again, we walked into the class and the teacher had in the background classical music on low. It was soothing and the kids were very responsive to her welcome. I knew I had made the right choice of sending him back to this school once again. I commend the staff and principle at WW elementary. Very organized, they work as a team from the office staff to the playground duties. Keep up the great work! MM

Posted April 26, 2006

Posted March 13, 2006
I have taught in Snowline District for 13 years, and I could always tell the kids who came from Wrightwood. Well-taught. Well-disciplined. Well-socialized. Good, smart kids. The teachers are friendly, the programs meet all kids' needs, and the principal is wise, there for kids, parents, and teachers.

Posted October 30, 2005
Like all schools in this district the focus of education seems to be catering to the mediocre (no child left behind). Unfortunately the high achievers are not challenged and the arts are left behind.

Posted June 25, 2005

Posted November 18, 2004

Posted June 09, 2004
I have four students that have attended Wrightwood for two years now. I couldn't be more pleased with their education. I have noted that the teachers are strict which is to my liking.

Posted October 09, 2003
My son attended Wrightwood Elementry School for 2000-2001 and part of 2001-2002. My son was held back for one year. One day in class while my son was struggling to complete an assignment on time, his teacher loudly asked him, 'Do you want to re-do the second grade a third time?' We did get an apology from the teacher and the principal. However we felt with that level of disregard for a child's feelings from a teacher, it was best to move on.

Wrightwood Elementary School
1175 State Highway 2, Wrightwood, CA  92397
Last modified Wrightwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wrightwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top