Yermo, CA

Yermo Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2012
I have taken the time to go to schools for my son and i can honestly say I have never met a Principal so committed and engaged as the principal of this school and the after school programs are so inspiring and helpful for my son, he is in second grade, his class is small allowing the teacher to spend quality time with my son.

Yermo Elementary School 2

Posted October 14, 2009
Lack of attention to academics. Improvements where planed but never put to practice. All staff is worry about isues not related to student academics. They always hide their carelessness behind a fancy spich. I see that no one realy cares for their students. And the ones that care are always put down.

Yermo Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2009
I have been very pleased with this school since my grandchildren started here earlier this year. The teachers and staff are great!

Yermo Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2008
The teachers at Yermo along with it's staff are amazing.

Yermo Elementary School
38280 Gleason Street, Yermo, CA  92398
Last modified Yermo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yermo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top