No rating

Hillsborough Private

Private | K

Student diversity

Living in Yorba Linda

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $587,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $2,210.

Sweep tile

Posted September 9, 2013

Hillsborough was a blessing for my children. I love this pre school. My children thrived. My last child will be graduating pre-k this spring. It will be sad to say good-bye to all the wonderful teachers who have been there consistently for years. All three children attended and we feel Hillsborough is our second family. Our oldest two attend Lakeview Elem and I cannot tell you how ready they were for Kinder. Highly recommend looking at HIllsborough.

Posted March 11, 2011

The excellence of Hillsborough starts with it's professional Principal who provides outstanding leadership in the education of our children. Class sizes are small which allows individual attention and Teachers are always available to meet. The school requires dress uniforms, which adds to the professional atmosphere and the Principal is always available and open to suggestions from Parents. Our daughter started in pre-school and is now in the 3rd grade, with a 4.0 average and has a very positive attitude toward education and home work. I recommend this to any family desiring a quality education for their childr(en).

Posted November 8, 2010

I have 2 kids at this school, 3 & 5 yo... been going there for little over a year now and I'm thinking of changing their school... Overall, the school is preatty good. But on top of tuition, they charge too much misc. stuff... so it ends up being more expensive than other schools in the area. The teachers are nice, but very young and inexperienced (teachers are college kids!?), it seems. Their hot lunch program is gross fast food and it's just ridiculous that they charge $4 for that kind of unhealthy junk food... if they can lower the cost a bit, hire more experienced teacher and impvove on their hot lunch program, then I would give this school 5 stars.... the leadership & curriculums are pretty good.

Posted February 19, 2010

Hillsborough has been a wonderful experience. We have sent all three of our children there since age 2 through to their great junior kindergarten program. They have a warm, caring staff and great academic and developmental program. We highly recommend Hillsborough!

Posted July 9, 2009

Hillsborough is a great school!! My son went there for 4 years and enjoyed every moment. The staff is great and the school is clean. I couldn't have asked for a better school experience for my son.

Posted May 17, 2009

My son has been attending this school for about 1 year and we are all very happy with his growth there. The teachers are nice and the director is always available to talk. My child is very happy there and brings home a lot of projects which we proudly display at home. Highly recommended!

4757 Valley View