Yorba Linda, CA

Posted December 11, 2014
I can't say enough about this school. I am on year 14 and three kids with CCYL. I believe it speaks volumes when we live in one of the best public school districts in the nation and still choose to pay for a private education. Academically and spiritually A +

Posted December 11, 2014
I am a student who attended CCYL from 4th grade through 8th grade. If I could change anything about my experience, I would have attended the school earlier in life. I am about to graduate college and I continue to visit the administration at CCYL. Beth Holiday and Chris Pinson poured so much love, time, commitment, and faith into me during my years attending CCYL and still today! The administration is not just administration, they are family. I continue to thank my parents for the investment in both my education and my character.

Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda School 2

Posted April 01, 2014
Our experience just wasn't good. The reading list will make your kids hate reading. The books are depressing and dry. They could at least throw in a White Fang or Call of the Wild. The math program is missing Algebra 2, so kids that are good at math will end up a grade below their peers when they get to high school. My kids initially loved the bible but after several years of the bible program at CCYLA they hate it like its a grammar textbook. If the Jr high teachers like your kids they will have a good experience, but if your kid has an idiosyncrasy or some characteristic that rubs the teacher the wrong way then forget about it. Our child was bullied, to the point of having psychological problems, and the administration made promises but ultimately did nothing but blame him. The teachers and administration here don't understand what bullying is, why it happens, or what to do about it. This may not be a problem for your child if they are strong, confident, & assertive, but if they have any social development delays this isn't the right place for them. So if your kid is good at math, loves reading, or isn't confident and mature socially, make a different choice. We should have.

Posted August 13, 2013
I love this school! I have a daughter in preschool here and she has been attending for about a year and a half. The facilities are not the fanciest but the teachers and curriculum and the love shown to the children are outstanding!

Posted October 04, 2008
I can't say enough great things about this school. My children gave grown leaps and bounds in their academic and spiritual life. The teachers are caring and inspiring. They put their whole hearts into the children.

Posted July 16, 2008

Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda School 1

Posted June 09, 2008

Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda School 4

Posted June 07, 2008

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted January 31, 2007
Both of our daughters have been attending Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda for four years and every year has been a year of personal, social, and spiritual growth for them. The teachers hired at the school are highly qualified and committed to both the academic and spiritual success of their students. Besides the academic strength and superior teacher qualifications, our girls are blessed to receive the daily teachings of the Word of God and the opportunity to grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda School
5401 Fairmont Boulevard, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Calvary Chapel of Yorba Linda School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top