Posted November 20, 2013
My daughter transferred from a well-respected public elementary school to St. Francis in 5th grade. We left public schools for various reasons, including classroom size and mean behavior among the kids. St. Francis is not only a warm and nurturing environment for our daughter, but it is actually academically ahead of where she left off in public school. The English curriculum is outstanding and the teachers and administration have been the best I have ever seen. No more "teaching to the test" for public school Star Testing. They actually test in the fall to determine what the kids need to work on the most throughout the year. They also offer an in-school athletic department that is awesome, as well as a weekly music class and band. Kids who need extra help get assistance from specialized teachers and the other kids do not pick on them because they need extra help. I cannot say enough good things about this school and what the entire school community has done for our daughter.

Posted June 07, 2013
St. Francis is an amazing faith filled community. The teachers, administration & parents are so welcoming. We've been at SFA for 4 years. My children love going to school and spending the day with their teachers & friends. The teachers CARE about your children. They make learning FUN! The confidence & assurance I feel sending my children to such an incredible school community is priceless. We have built life long friendships that will stay with us.

Posted April 14, 2013
It's odd, but I actually enjoy going to school everyday. The teachers are incredibly caring and understanding. The students are very caring of each other for the most part. We have formed unbreakable bonds with each other and I highly recommend this school being an 8th grader here.

Posted January 29, 2013
This is our first year here at St Francis of Assisi, and we know our child is in the right place! We came from a public school in the area. Our child is now in an environment where education, faith, security and the goal of helping your child develope and do their best is seen in every aspect of members of this community. The principle, admin, teachers and other families are amazing.

Posted January 29, 2013
An amazing educational experience for our child! The teachers, staff and principals are 100%dedication to the students and their families. Whats even better, the parents are in 100% support of the school and invest their time and efforts and energy to prove it. This is the best switch from the local public school this year for us. Our child loves it and is thriving in the smaller class sizes, and feels safe , secure, loves learning in this faith based environment. Thank you St. Francis of Assisi!

St. Francis Of Assisi 1

Posted January 26, 2013
A terrible school. The teachers don't know how to teach or efficiently communicate with parents. The administration is terrible and thinks it's doing you a favor everytime you ask for something. Academics are clearly lacking. The curriculum is very easy and projects are so simple, a 5 year old could do them.

Posted August 27, 2012
My Son goes to this school and as Yorba Linda has a very good public school district we had to make a choice and after the school year, I would say that we are absolutely impressed. This school has the perfect environment , amazing staff and great teachers. We are glad to be a part of SFA family.

Posted April 05, 2012
My 6 year old loves SFA! In the beginning I felt it was just a regular school that allows prayer and teaches religion. It wasn't until after I joined a moms group in Orange County and met several moms with 6 year old daughters, that I was AMAZED with SFA! With these moms, I would have get togethers and our girls would work on their homework. Two of the girls went to public school and my daughter and another went to private. To make a long story short my daughter was helping the other girls with their work and reading books to them to pass time. My daughter was a prek graduate of Tutor Time and began Kindergarten without knowing how to pronounce or spell or anything. Now she is in 1st grade and reading over 3rd grade level. I'm no super mom, I don't sit with her and read to her like I should, but with 2 other ittle one's its hard to draw attention to only one. I believe from the dedication of teachers and staff at SFA, they truly tought her all she knows. Honestly, I really had no idea how much she progressed until we exposed her to other children her age from other schools, both private and public. I was truly impressed and grateful to SFA and so proud of my daughter.

Posted January 22, 2012
My daughter just started attending this year. It has been an amazing experience for her and for us as parents. Her teacher is outstanding, the staff is amazing, it has just been a great experience.

Posted January 18, 2012
SFA is an all-encompassing, nurturing environment. With the guidance of all SFA faculty and staff, our children have developed into concerned, intuitive and intelligent community members. Thank God our family is fortunate to be able to be a part of this tight-knit community.

St. Francis Of Assisi