Posted May 13, 2014
My daughter has attended Discovery Depot in YL since she was 2 years old, and is now 7. She attended full time through her kindergarten year. Although she now is in 2nd grade, she goes to Discovery Depot during school recesses like, spring break and winter break occasionally, but every summer she attends. They have a lot of activities (18 field trips this summer; 2 per week). The teachers are just amazing! Nothing bad to say about any of them. Pottty trainer Patty...awesome! Office girls, Sarah Cheryl, Katie and Pam have all been there since day 1, as well as the director Michelle. I can't say enough about the love, care and great condition of the school. I LOVE IT THERE and so does my daughter! Thanks for all the great years! Teri Conn

Posted July 07, 2009
Discovery Depot is a great school full of excellent teachers and staff. They create a safe and fun atmosphere so children can get the best experience out of their pre-school years!

Posted April 27, 2009
What a family! Discovery Depot really cares about my child. Not only do they work on their social skills, but they are truly ready for Kindergarten as well. Very highly recommended...

Posted October 16, 2008
i give this school a 5 star rating if that is the highest. my daughter has been there over a yr and i had another for about a yr. and the school is amazing and the whole staff is very friendly. i highly recommend!!!

Posted October 04, 2008
I love this school. My daughter goes there and she has been here since she was 9 weeks. She loves here. Teachers are warm and really kind. My dauther loves them a lot.

Posted July 03, 2008
I started taking my two daughters in this school since they were 16 months and 2 years old. The teachers and staff are so amazingly wonderful to our children. They show they care and love for children. My daughters really enjoyed their pre-school years. Their attitude toward school has been very positive. They are now in 4th and 6th grade and has performed so well that they receive awards year after year. Their learning foundation was built strongly by Discovery Depot tearchers. They still attend their summer camp because to my children, this has become their second home.

Posted February 28, 2008
This is the greatest school I have ever had my son in. The teachers are wonderful and my son loves going every day.

Posted April 22, 2007
Both of my children have been through the preschool program. The teachers are so caring and try to really get to know the kids and their talents. The school welcomes parent support and was always open to discussing my concerns and what would help my children grow.

Discovery Depot Child Care Center
16800 Imperial Highway, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Discovery Depot Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Discovery Depot Child Care Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top