Posted September 26, 2014
I have had a wonderful experience with this school. The staff and teachers have been great. I appreciate the positive reinforcement of good character traits, Bible teaching, and education. There is lots of parent help and involvement. The middle school chapel especially is a treat.

Friends Christian School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
Not at all what we expected! First of all, we were treated horribly. My son was not appropriately supervised and got into some mischief. Instead of taking responsibility, they blamed my child. Yes, a 4 yr. old child! The way the situation was handled was wrong. The need to replace their director with someone who knows how to be a leader. Ironically, I've since run into the director and she now apologizes. Although I accepted her apology, it's a little too late, the damage has already been done. I've since found out that the apology I received came from the director being under investigation. They should give the director the same treatment she has given so many others, but that's right, this is a "Christian" School.

Friends Christian School 2

Posted March 30, 2014
I was not surprised to read the unfavorable comments about this preschool as I had a similar experience. As the first experience at school, you would hope that the director would be welcoming and friendly. I too found her "unapproachable" and at times I felt uncomfortable in her presence. Maybe she just wasn't outgoing, but it came across as unfriendly. I also found that there was not a lot of focus on preschool academics, but rather arts and crafts.

Posted February 27, 2014
I am really not sure who the person is that had bad things to say about this school, staff and director. Little Friends is the most loving & caring school I have found in Yorba Linda. All of my kids could not wait to get to school each day. The school really focuses on all area's of development of children. Staff is very friendly and the director is the most loving and helpful person I have ever had the privilege of meeting. She has not only helped our kids grow but us as parents as well. The entire Friends staff are the most loving and Godly people I know.

Friends Christian School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
This school is old and the classrooms are small. Desperately needs a makeover! The director is unfriendly and unapproachable. You would think that for what they charge, you'd get updated classrooms and a friendly director. They also don't have an appropriate academic program (a little behind what other preschools are teaching). Needless to say, we switched to a less expensive program that offered more!

Posted February 11, 2009
This school has been wonderful for both my children. The classrooms are small which creates a sense of family. The teachers are very warm and created a very welcoming and nuturing environment for my kids to learn. They focus on development socially, spiritually and academically. Would recommend it to anyone.

Friends Christian School
4231 Rose Drive, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Friends Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 5-8
Friends Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top