Posted April 04, 2012
My daughter has been at this school since she was about 18 months, she is now 3.5 yrs old. I would not take her anywhere else! The teachers are all so loving and wonderful, she has learned so much since coming here. The turnover rate is low so she sees the same teachers every day, they know her very well and she doesn't have to keep meeting new strangers. The only downside is their playground, it's not as fancy as other Montessori schools but I feel that education and love is more important than a nice swing set. They also offer extra classes here, such as dancing and music if you like.

Posted July 29, 2009
Wonderful School! We were so happy with Children's Montessori of Yorba Linda. The teachers were excellent and always treated my child with respect. They gave her a good challenge and a lot of structure. My daughter was always very happy and comfortable there which made us very happy. I only wish the facilities were a little better (not that they are not nice, but the playground could use a little more shade).

Children's Montessori Center of Yorba Linda 0

Posted July 03, 2008
I started taking my two daughters in this school since they were 16 months and 2 years old. The teachers and staff are so amazingly wonderful to our children. They show they care and love for children. My daughters really enjoyed their pre-school years. Their attitude toward school has been very positive. They are now in 4th and 6th grade and has performed so well that they receive awards year after year. Their learning foundation was built strongly by Discovery Depot tearchers. They still attend their summer camp because to my children, this has become their second home.

Posted June 14, 2006
We visited quite a few Montessori schools in the North Orange County area, but this Montessori was the best out of all of them. Our son has truly grown so much under their care - both intellectually and also personally. My son has become so well mannered under their supervision it quite honeslty blows me away. I truly believe his teachers set no limit on what he can learn and his age is not a factor. This is a wonderful, warm hearted school/care center.

Children's Montessori Center of Yorba Linda
17550 Yorba Linda Boulevard, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Children's Montessori Center of Yorba Linda is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Children's Montessori Center of Yorba Linda Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top