Posted January 03, 2013
My son has been attending California Preschool since he was two and he is almost four now. I researched multiple preschools in the area and this one was by far the cleanest, biggest, affordable and friendliest one. He loves going to school everyday and has made many friends. The staff is all amazing and they really get to know each child. They put out a monthly calendar with all the different activities that month for the kids and they include bounce houses, petting zoo, pony rides, magicians and much more. I will be sad when he has to leave and attend Kindergarten. The good thing is that in just a few months my daughter will be old enough to attend, so we will be enjoying the school for a few more years. Definitely check it out and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Posted August 23, 2012
Ca.preschool has been the best experience for our daughter. The school and teachers have a warm and welcoming heart. Our daughter who is going into the second grade still goes to Ca.preshool in the summers. She loves being there and tell us these are her real friends. I have never felt more at ease leaving her there. They are wonderful . Joe & Donna Feldman

Posted June 23, 2010
My child's been going here for a month now. He's really comfortable with his teacher, she's the one he goes to when he gets there in the mornings. She's so good with him. All the teachers seem to be very nice to the children and they are good with watching them as they play, so that no one gets hurt. I really like how they go above and beyond in order to make the children comfortable.

Posted October 06, 2008
California preschool is a WONDERFUL school. My children love it there, and actually ask to go on their days off. I have tried different schools, and wasn't very happen with the staff and constant turnover. California Preschool has the best staff, and the director is a wonderful woman who is always involved in everything. You couldn't find a better school!

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted April 15, 2008
California pre-school takes a strong interest in each and every student. They work so hard and work with both patience and care to insure each student learns at their own pace with their own style.

California Preschool 4