Posted March 13, 2015
I love working at Friends Christian School. It is a joy to minister to the families and care for children. God has created a family at Friends Christian School. Teachers are given training and collaboration opportunities and encouraged to find new fun ways to facilitate learning. We love children and pray for them and nurture their talents and strengthen their weaknesses to help them grow become men and women of faith and wisdom.

Friends Christian Elementary School 1

Posted December 27, 2013
My children attended this school and although the spiritual emphasis was wonderful, my children were academically behind. This was brought up to the administration, but they weren't willing to address this problem. If the school could bring their academics up to meet the standards, this would be a good school. For the tuition cost, you would expect to be getting the best of the best (which isn't the case). Don't be fooled by the "presentation", really do your homework before sending your child here.

Posted October 09, 2013
This school is amazing for young children. My son has not only learned to talk more coming here, he's learning all types of things he'll need for "real school" their program is from 9am-1pm perfect amount of time for them to be away. I love FCC and all of the teacher and program directors there. This is an awesome pre school I wouldn't take my children any place else.

Posted November 07, 2012
I pulled my son from public school and sent him to Friends and I have never been happier. The past two teachers that he has had have been amazing! The difference in his behavior and attitude I can't even describe - he's just a better kid. I am so glad we made this decision.

Friends Christian Elementary School 2

Posted October 31, 2012
The teacher however was not patient with my kid so I immediately pulled out my pre-schooler. I'm just glad to have transferred him to a school with a pre-school teacher who understands and is not overwhelmed with kids who are strongly attached to their moms. Though both schools have same students ratio, this school he has just transferred mentioned that their teachers have very good credentials and always undergo in service updates for enhancing more their professional skills. It was really disappointing experience with the teacher at Friends Christian School coz we never thought it would happen that way.

Posted April 19, 2012
This school has been a true blessing to our family with great teachers and staff. They stretch the kids while giving them a loving Christian atmosphere. Simply the best!

Friends Christian Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2011
Had better experience at their other branch in Rose Drive . Rose Drive Campus has a very welcoming family atmosphere that you will love upon entering their preschool office. They have wider classrooms, newly painted rooms and are truly staffed with hospitable preschool teachers who are really ever patient, sincere and loving for kids who will have their first prime time venture away from home.

Friends Christian Elementary School
5151 Lakeview Ave, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Friends Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Friends Christian Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top