Yorba Linda, CA

Posted April 21, 2014
Glenknoll has great leaders, exceptional PTA and teachers that truly care! The children learn in a firm, fun, and safe environment. My daughter loves her school! Thank you to the teachers, all staff and the principal for all your dedication to our children!

Posted May 23, 2013
My children have attended this school for up to 5 years. It has a small-town feel and it is safe. i am very happy here. the principal is nice, but he is not a ground-breaker. he doesnt seem open or willing to take risks and try new things. the teachers have all been here for a long time which can be good and bad. there is lots of parental support.

Posted October 05, 2009
I was a student at Glenknoll from kindergarten to 6th grade. Now, I have the joy of watching my little girls experience the same wonder and spark for learning that Glenknoll instilled in me. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of Glenknoll and the wonderful teachers who left such a lasting impression on me. Some of them are still teaching now and I still get choked up when I stop by and say hello (much to my daughters embarrassment) . I have to say Glenknoll is one of Yorba Linda's greatest treasures as well as one of the major reasons we chose to raise a family here. :)

Posted March 30, 2009
I have two children at this school, and I also volunteer a few hours each week in their classrooms. The teachers and staff here are wonderful. They provide a well rounded academic program and ensure that each child has the opportunity to learn. The parents and PTA work well together with the staff and teachers to help maintain a safe and wonderful environment.

Posted October 01, 2008
this is my daughter first yr at glenknoll she is in mrs. taylors class and the teacher is amazing, the class is right on the ball! The teacher makes learning fun and i have been in the class and i was very pleased! the staff excellent. Parents are wonderful too everyone is so helpful and nice , my daughter has been in 2 differant private school and didnt like either one i was so surprised to see my favorite school is a public school. I reccomend this school highly!

Posted August 27, 2007
Last year was my daughters first year at glenknoll yet i have to say from the first day she was welcomed with open arma from the entire staff. If you have a troule child you will have issues but if you have a child that is being a great example to his/her peers by makig sure academically and emotionally they appreciate the staff and their peers you will have no problem at Glen knoll. This school should be graded a 10

Glenknoll Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2007
Glenknoll has been a great place for my daughter to learn. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and all of the teachers she has had, have been spectacular. Luckily this year there is a new principal and she seems great so far, ny daughter says she is a good principal. Unfortunatley this is our last year. Glenknoll has a great atmosphere for the kids. Everyone plays with everyone else and, there is no bullying allowed so you seldom see terrible behavior like you sometimes hear about. The staff really cares about the kids and our community.

Glenknoll Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
This school has a few great teachers but the principal is another story. He doesn't care for the kids as some principals do. The level of parent involvement is wonderful. There aren't too many extracurricular activities available for the kids but all around I think it's a good school.

Posted January 21, 2005
Excellent Academic program in an safe environment. Teachers and staff are incredibly knowledgable, and competent. Art, music and extracarricular activities are all supported and handled well.

Posted August 10, 2004
Glenknoll on a whole has great staff and wonderful teachers. Parent involvement is terrific, and the teachers welcome and encourage parents in the classroom. During the six years my child had attended, he had a superior teacher with the exception of one year. Unfortunately, the principal was non-responsive in addressing the situation and for one year, he was being taught at a level that was way too low for his abilities. He did not learn much that year, but all of his other teachers were superior and they brought a lot to the classes and to the children. As a parent volunteer in the classrooms, I was able to witness their interactions with the children and encourage all parents to do the same.

Glenknoll Elementary School
6361 Glenknoll Drive, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Glenknoll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenknoll Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top