Bad
Good

Linda Vista Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2014
Linda Vista has great parent input and participation. I would say that the only significant problem is overcrowding. The transfer rate into Linda Vista is ridiculous.

Posted November 09, 2013
This is an excellent school. My kid is attending preschool and we have seen a lot of progress since he start. They constantly make activities to improve kids capabilities and also to share some time with family and let us meet other parents; also, they have a lot of after school programs to keep kids actively and increasing knowledge. I think these is the reason that makes Linda Vista a really great school.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son has been at Linda Vista for over two year, and he is very happy about this school. The teachers and principal are excellent and very helpful. My son improved dramatically in both academic and personality since joined this school.

Linda Vista Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2013
my sister,s kids went to this school and was very happy with the teachers and the academics !!

Posted November 05, 2012
We have been very happy at Linda Vista. I've been most impressed with the quality of their teaching staff - bright, dedicated and experienced!! Keep up the good work and your commitment to excellence!

Posted January 28, 2011
Linda Vista Elementary School is wonderful. My personal experience with them spanned for over ten years. The teachers and staff are warm and friendly. This school holds a special place in my heart!

Posted June 14, 2010
This is an EXCELLENT school. Smaller, but with lots of outside space. You get a good mix of kids here: 2 apartment complexes, older homes as well as custom homes feed into this school. Front desk was very kind. My kids--1st and 3rd graders had amazing teachers. Lots of art and creative projects, not an overload of homework. I am just devastated to be moving away from such a great school! It ranked the highest of all schools in the district, too.

Posted May 07, 2010
Linda Vista is an amazing place for a child! The teachers and staff are excellent and the community is supportive! I cannot imagine a better place to learn! My children are blessed!

Posted May 04, 2010
I love this school because it has a wonderful staff and community totally dedicated to kids! What a great place to be!

Posted November 25, 2009
Linda Vista is a wonderful school. My oldest child went there and my youngest is still there. All of the teachers are very caring, encouraging, and dedicated to the success of their students. The office staff is wonderful and welcoming to everyone who comes to the school. Today my son's class had an amazing Thanksgiving performance for parents and family members. I am so grateful to all of the teachers and staff at Linda Vista! We are very blessed!

Linda Vista Elementary School
5600 South Ohio Street, Yorba Linda, CA  92886-5499
Last modified Linda Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.