Bad
Good

The parents are given too much power at this school. The principal seems to be more of an afterthought than a true leadership position. Many of the teachers seem to be waiting for retirement. Lesson plans stay the same year after year. The school is too crowded. My daughter's 4th grade class had 37 students. The traffic and stop-sign running, jaywalking are out of control. Pure chaos in the mornings. Better in the afternoon when there is no bell to worry about.

Linda Vista has great parent input and participation. I would say that the only significant problem is overcrowding. The transfer rate into Linda Vista is ridiculous.

This is an excellent school. My kid is attending preschool and we have seen a lot of progress since he start. They constantly make activities to improve kids capabilities and also to share some time with family and let us meet other parents; also, they have a lot of after school programs to keep kids actively and increasing knowledge. I think these is the reason that makes Linda Vista a really great school.

My son has been at Linda Vista for over two year, and he is very happy about this school. The teachers and principal are excellent and very helpful. My son improved dramatically in both academic and personality since joined this school.

my sister,s kids went to this school and was very happy with the teachers and the academics !!

We have been very happy at Linda Vista. I've been most impressed with the quality of their teaching staff - bright, dedicated and experienced!! Keep up the good work and your commitment to excellence!

Linda Vista Elementary School is wonderful. My personal experience with them spanned for over ten years. The teachers and staff are warm and friendly. This school holds a special place in my heart!

This is an EXCELLENT school. Smaller, but with lots of outside space. You get a good mix of kids here: 2 apartment complexes, older homes as well as custom homes feed into this school. Front desk was very kind. My kids--1st and 3rd graders had amazing teachers. Lots of art and creative projects, not an overload of homework. I am just devastated to be moving away from such a great school! It ranked the highest of all schools in the district, too.

Linda Vista is an amazing place for a child! The teachers and staff are excellent and the community is supportive! I cannot imagine a better place to learn! My children are blessed!

I love this school because it has a wonderful staff and community totally dedicated to kids! What a great place to be!

Last modified Linda Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.