Mabel M. Paine Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2014
First, I would like to say that in the beginning, the school was great. Great teacher, great environment. Then, I found the staff to be much less warm. I attempted to have a relationship, but found that to be impossible. I have been openly attacked by certain staff members. I'm also a bit upset that I, and others, have been told by staff members that when the final bell rings, anyone can pick up the child. Unless, of course, the person is late and has to go to the office. That is scary. Needless to say, we are no longer with this school. I found this while looking at schools in my area to check out the "rating". I'm fortunate that I was able to transfer out of this one with my child.

Posted September 30, 2012
All three of my children have been through Mabel Paine each one of them uniquely different in regards to intelligence, personality, and ability. I must say that not only were they challenged to accomplish their very best but Mabel Paine also gave them a conviction to serve and give to their community and others in need, an awareness that we are responsible to contribute in a meaningful way to society and not just to gain wealth for ourselves. My children arel intelligent, well accomplished and giving individuals due to in part to the well balanced education they received at Mabel Paine.

Posted June 01, 2012
We love Mabel Paine. Everybody is helpful and very professional. Both my kids are enrolled there and are excelling academicaly and are well rounded. The teachers are very dedicated. I volunteer in the classroom and ser their hatd work first hand. I love the fact that it's a small school and everybody works together for our children's success

Posted May 10, 2011
This is a great school. The kids are really pushed to succeed. There is a lot of homework, even at the kindergarden level. However, they are really prepared for the next grade level.

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2011
I am not sure about the staff answering the phone here. The person I spoke to didn't seem to know a lot about the school.

Posted April 14, 2011
3 kids on our street currently go to Mabel Paine. The homework sent home is a challenging and I am surprised about the content they are learning. It seems advanced to me but I am very happy with the progress. Good school.

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2011
My three children have gone to MP for years and I have watched this school slowly go downhill. Very sad....

Posted April 11, 2011
I love this school. Great Teachers. Safe environment. The parking could use a little help, but overall very good.

Posted April 11, 2011
My kids love this school. The classes are a good size and the teacher are great and truly are there to help the kids.

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Mabel Paine is a GREAT little school and just received the Distinguished School Award this year! Next year is their 50th Anniversary as well! The principal is awesome, and really cares about ALL the students. She has made some great changes this year, her first year at MP, and the kids just love her! PTA is awesome also!! All around, it's a great school!! I am proud to say my kids go to Mabel Paine!

Mabel M. Paine Elementary School
4444 Plumosa Drive, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Mabel M. Paine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabel M. Paine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top