Bad
Good

We recently moved into the area and have been very happy with Mabel Paine. We had a wonderful and amazing 4th grade teacher, and now we have a wonderful and amazing 5th grade teacher. Our experience with both teachers has been positive. The direction and leadership that they have provided to their students has been a college driven, positive, and organized environment. I love the Principal too. She is always out with her students, talking, encouraging and interacting. For us the experience has been a very positive and nurturing environment and I attribute this to these caring professionals.

Principal is a terrible communicator. She doesn't address all the needs of the students. She plays favorites with the clicks of parents. She recognizes some teachers let their classes out of control where it makes it impossible for good students to learn. The bullying that goes on on the field and in the classroom even when addressed to her three times she refuses to follow through with the protocol of suspension. She is more concerned what do your parents is on the school and on her versus the education of the students.

Our sons go to this school and we are very happy with the school overall. The teachers are dedicated and have many years of experience. The principal is involved and easy to talk to. The kids at the school are great. It's nice for our kids to go to a smaller elementary school, especially since one of our boys has special needs. We find this school to be great and we always recommend it to anyone who asks.

First, I would like to say that in the beginning, the school was great. Great teacher, great environment. Then, I found the staff to be much less warm. I attempted to have a relationship, but found that to be impossible. I have been openly attacked by certain staff members. I'm also a bit upset that I, and others, have been told by staff members that when the final bell rings, anyone can pick up the child. Unless, of course, the person is late and has to go to the office. That is scary. Needless to say, we are no longer with this school. I found this while looking at schools in my area to check out the "rating". I'm fortunate that I was able to transfer out of this one with my child.

All three of my children have been through Mabel Paine each one of them uniquely different in regards to intelligence, personality, and ability. I must say that not only were they challenged to accomplish their very best but Mabel Paine also gave them a conviction to serve and give to their community and others in need, an awareness that we are responsible to contribute in a meaningful way to society and not just to gain wealth for ourselves. My children arel intelligent, well accomplished and giving individuals due to in part to the well balanced education they received at Mabel Paine.

We love Mabel Paine. Everybody is helpful and very professional. Both my kids are enrolled there and are excelling academicaly and are well rounded. The teachers are very dedicated. I volunteer in the classroom and ser their hatd work first hand. I love the fact that it's a small school and everybody works together for our children's success

This is a great school. The kids are really pushed to succeed. There is a lot of homework, even at the kindergarden level. However, they are really prepared for the next grade level.

I am not sure about the staff answering the phone here. The person I spoke to didn't seem to know a lot about the school.

3 kids on our street currently go to Mabel Paine. The homework sent home is a challenging and I am surprised about the content they are learning. It seems advanced to me but I am very happy with the progress. Good school.

My three children have gone to MP for years and I have watched this school slowly go downhill. Very sad....

Last modified Mabel M. Paine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.