Yorba Linda, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 19, 2014
I am currently a student at Yorba Linda Middle School, and I am glad I went to rose drive. It is the best elementary school and has great teachers. Mr. Fredstrom and Mrs. Willey are definitely the best teachers. They are constantly going above and beyond to help out the students.

Posted January 21, 2014
My daughter has been attending Rose Drive for the past two years and she has had excellent care. She continues to progress in all of her subjects with the help of exceptional teachers whose curriculum is both interesting to the kids as well as challenging. Dr. Linda Adamson the schools Principal is truly involved with all of the students and shows genuine concern for each of them. I was impressed that she remembers all of their names. She also is involved with her fantastic staff. The Office Staff are all wonderful ladies who are professional and well organized. This is truly a well run school and I've never felt anything but admiration for everyone here. I am a proud parent of a Rose Drive Student!

Posted May 08, 2013
I went here back in late 70's and finished 6th grade in 84'. Mr Best was the principle and he wore some cool shoes. Wonder if they still do the week long camping trip at the end of the 6th year for kids. I remember it was up in the mountains but don't recall where exactly. I miss riding my bike on the bike trail and picking pomegranets and there used to be a buffalo farm around there. I'm Chris Rose (McCullough back then) buddies were Richard Sell and Robbie Douglas and Tim Cantu and LeeAnn Boyd and Amy Lynn (LOVE YOU LEEANN AND AMY)....YLP.. Miss Woodinghill and Miss Jermaine....miss you all.

Posted March 13, 2013
This school is extraordinary. The principal Dr. Adamson stands out front every morning and joyfully welcomes students as they arrive, many of whose names she has committed to memory. The office staff is kind and welcoming, and though my daughter has only had one teacher so far, Mrs. Rogers, her experience with this amazing teacher has been transformative. We are humbled and thankful for the care that the staff has given to my child. I can't recommend this great school enough.

Posted January 14, 2013
My daughter was transferred from a private school on 3rd grade. As a parent, I feel the school is excellent. My daught loves it too. It is a small school, but teachers are caring, experienced and due dilligent. The new principal is professional, warm and caring. The teachers group the kids to different levels on math and reading, so each child get challenged. I'm very glad to switch the school.

Posted October 25, 2011
I went to this school when I was a child and now my children go/have gone there. It is small compared to others in the area but I think that's a good thing. The staff seem very dedicated to inspiring the kids to higher achievement. My oldest (who is now an honors student in middle school) was very well prepared for the transition. My youngest is now having the same experience. .. She has different teachers for different subjects which allows teachers to focus on a particular discipline. The PTA is very involved and does a wonderful job of supporting the staff and providing other kinds of enrichment. I can highly recommend this school!!

Posted October 24, 2011
I went to that school back in the day... I am a sophomore in the high desert now but I will truly miss Yorba Linda and this school. I had lots of good memories at that school like the nice greenery and fun playground, I love the fact that they encouraged hands-on learning. I believe they still have those big trees (I use to play under them:)) I also remember walking with my parents after school through the little path way of Orange Trees close by. I promise your child will have great memories at this school, I surely did!

Rose Drive Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2011
I love this school - but the principle is not good. She is cold and caters to children who misbehave. I am thinking about pulling my child. Mr. Fredstrom is a teacher with amazing skill building abilities... he would be missed for my child's 5th year of education.

Posted July 25, 2011
I think that this school is one of the best. I feel a sense of belonging and my children love it. It is a small school and that is one of the reasons I like it so much. I feel that my children get the attention that they deserve. I think that the teachers at this school are always looking for ways to improve on helping the children get a better education. Also, the PTA is very committed to make sure our children get the best education possible. I hope that in the years to come this school keeps doing the wonderful job that it has done so far. Thank you!!!!!

Posted July 25, 2011
We debated between public and private school for our child. We could not be more pleased with choosing Rose Drive Elementary school! The teachers and staff are amazing! Our child has blossomed in her education and is thrilled to go to school each day.

Rose Drive Elementary School
4700 Rose Drive, Yorba Linda, CA  92886
Last modified Rose Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Drive Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top