Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Twin Rivers was a great school when Mr. Loretelli was the principal. When they brought in Mr. Montana, the school direction and leadership went downhill. Many teachers left and who took their place were substitute and brand new teachers. My son was physically and verbally bullied by another student in another class on multiple occasions. Mr. Montana and Ms. Rodriguez did nothing to protect my son or to discipline the other child. My son was in the 2nd grade when this happened and their response was that children at this age "don't understand what bullying is." We transferred our son to a private Christian school and are much happier with his education and safety. I would think twice before sending your child to Twin Rivers Charter School. Don't be fooled by it being "like" a private school with uniforms, etc... this school is not good if it is lead by people who have no experience or leadership skills. And don't be fooled by their new school campus, education and safety of your child are at stake if you go to Twin Rivers Charter School Yuba City. Honest and heartfelt review from a disappointed and concerned mom.

Overall a great school, committed teachers and staff. It's a small school witch as a parent, makes me feel more comfortable knowing that my son will receive the attention and academics skills he needs. Thank you TRCS.

My son just started attending this school. He is having so much fun so far and learning something every day. I really like that it is a small school so he doesn't get "lost in the crowd".

It's a great small school where kids receive the attention they deser and need. I am pleased with the education and the teachers at Twin Rivers. The principle is great, and my kids love their school.

I am very impressed with the teachers. My son is doing much better here. I think parent/teacher involvement is very important! The parking lot does not seem to be important to this school. Go park in someone elses lot!

I have been involved in the education of children in the public and parochial arena since 1971 and can say without hesitation that TRCS has one of the best programs I've seen. The program addresses the whole child moving them toward academic achievement while nurturing a positive outlook. Thank you TRCS.

TRCS has been a great influence upon my children and I want to thank God for the staff s dedication and commitment to not only scholastic excellence but character building as well. My boys came from a very troubled and chaotic lifestyle due to the inappropriate and bad choices my wife and I had made in their past. The staff at TRCS never even missed a beat as they went about their jobs of bringing them up to speed in their scholastic abilities. I would recommend this school to anybody who wishes for the values that shaped this nation to be instilled further in your children when they leave the confines of their home. TRCS is a shinning star in the black void that has become public education. I only wish they taught grades 9-12. God Bless TRCS and all those involved with it.

The one on one care of the teachers. They take time to work with the children. It is not just a job to them they care.

As a teacher at Twin Rivers through the years of struggling with mass teacher exodus and an administrator that seemed to sabotage our growth, I have to say we've weathered the turbulence and come throught the storm impressively. We now have an administrator with his priorities set on the children and the growth of our school. Enrollment is up in all grades, with waiting lists in K-3. Parent satisfaction is high, faculty and staff are united and strong in collaboration and corroboration, and students look forward to each school day, confident in their environment being a safe and caring one. Our assessment scores have unilaterally increased as well. We've added computers for every middle school student and continue to add extra-curricular sports to our program. Parents that left in 2007 are returning and bringing friends with them. Twin Rivers Charter School is on the map now!

My daughter attended Kindergarten and now is in First Grade. I enjoy the school and especially the teachers. I find them to be very caring of the individual students and willing to work with parents regarding their child's needs. Their were administration problems last year that were resolved with a new board and principal this year. While we have a PTO, it needs more parent involvement to really make a difference. I would definitely recommend this school and am only leaving as a new school is opening near our home.

Last modified Twin Rivers Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.