Yuba City, CA

Posted May 18, 2013
My kids love attending school here. There is a wonderful music and art program. In 7-8 grade students can participate in soccer, volleyball, basketball, football, and wrestling. There are many family nights such as game or movie night. My children have loved their teachers and I feel the staff cares more about being a successful students than their results on a standardized test. Parents are welcomed into the classroom as helpers. There are 2 different parent clubs that raise money for extras such as field trips and even computers. The school is close community that looks out for each other. Mrs. Krause is an amazing teacher and she is my daughter's favorite. My other child enjoys going to her kindergarten class and feels like Mrs. Cardoza, Mrs. Wisner, and Mrs. Leff are all her teachers.

Franklin Elementary School

Posted October 20, 2009
Nice, clean, and well organized public school. Great teacher. Wonderfull classmates. Excellent music program. Good hot lunches.

Posted May 25, 2007
I am an eighth grade student currently attending Franklin Elementary. I believe that this is a very close knit school; what I mean by that is that everyone knows each other very well. The teachers are very accommodating to every student and care very much about each and every student at Franklin. The yard duties are very kind and supervise everything superbly. The music program here is great! Mr. Leff our music teacher just finished a Jr. High musical called 'Aladdin Jr.', He also has a very interactive teaching environment that includes learning how to play the guitar, piano, and there is also a school band! Over all, my experience at Franklin will never be forgotten and I've only been here for two years!

Posted November 30, 2005
This is a great school with great teachers and very good leadership.

Posted May 29, 2003
My three kids attend Franklin School and we love it! I have a sixth grader who is in Mr. Trezfgers class. He loves to go to school and when he comes home, he tells me what they did that day and the thing that impresses me the most is how much information he retains. He really enjoys having a great teacher and being in the chess club after school with the same teacher. He is also involved in band and music. Franklin has two separate teachers for these classes. Both of which have a different emphasis on music that comes together and create wonderful musicians. I feel music is very important in school. It helps them express themselves and increase their confidence. I see an improvement on his grades already. My fifth grader is in Mr. Martinez' class and is having a great time working on the Oregon Trail. They are currently making small wagons, board games, food, and other things related to the Oregon train. He has told me a lot about the Oregon train and I see a definite interest in history due to a great teacher who makes it fun to learn at school. I also have a kindergartner who attends Franklin School.I am very happy that she has such a wonderful group of teachers. I say group because there are two kindergarten teachers. Ms. Wisner and Mrs. Cardoza and they also have an aid.

Franklin Elementary School
332 North Township Road, Yuba City, CA  95993
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top