Central Gaither Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2014
I went to Central Gaither 1st through 8th and graduated in 1961. I'm to find out some history about this school. I know it was rebuilt after the flood of 55-56.but I can find out nothing else.

Central Gaither Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2007
I am a parent of three boys that went to this school as well as myself. Two of my boys graduated with distinction from this school. The last one is still at this school. The school is small and friendly. The teachers are for the most part excellent. The principle provides great leadership. There is some teacher turnover which is healthy. Parent involvement is excellent. The school has a very safe environment, which is conducive to learning. Since it is a very small school, extracurricular activities are limited. Sports and music are covered. This school also has an excellent special education program for the deaf and mute. Overall can't say enough about the staff and friendly environment.

Central Gaither Elementary School
8403 Bailey Road, Yuba City, CA  95993
Last modified Central Gaither Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Gaither Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top