Posted January 26, 2013
This school left me great memories. The teachers I had were dedicated in teaching and were enjoyable. The environment was somewhat friendly; however, students may feel pressured to fit in with others. Academics were excellent, and physical education was quite fun. I learned my organization and leadership skills from Gray Avenue Middle School. These experiences prepared myself for high school. I definitely do not regret attending this school.

Posted August 14, 2009
This school made me had such great memories. No bullies but fights does occur. Few teachers could get pretty boring or rude, but teaches well. New staffs would sometimes have a hard time to blend in with the school. The sports team are great. This year track and field only had one track meet. It was disappointing that track and field began late. I promoted from this great school. Hope this school will be a help of learning to your child. :)

Gray Avenue Middle School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
I'd say its a bad school,I've been there and a few of the teachers are rude(I won't name any).but I do not reccomend it.

Posted September 06, 2008

Gray Avenue Middle School 5

Posted March 21, 2008
This school is awesome criteria rocks out loud and teachers are friendly i think that the sportss here are awesome the wrestling team excels and the track and field programs are great.

Posted October 08, 2007

Posted July 06, 2005
- a former student
Overall I think this school is very good. There is a good amount of academic programs for the child. I would say that the availability of music at this school has become very worse over the years and now it could be possible that the students are going to lose that kind of learning. All of the sports and extracurricular activities are in pretty good shape. I think Gray Ave. has one of the best sports teams in Yuba City. The level of parent involvement could be higher, but the only reason it isn't is because most parents have to many things to do. I think Gray Ave. was a great learning experiences for me and it could be a good one for you child. Thank-you

Posted June 18, 2005

Posted December 05, 2004

Gray Avenue Middle School
808 Gray Avenue, Yuba City, CA  95991
Last modified Gray Avenue Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gray Avenue Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top