Yuba City, CA

Posted April 07, 2014
I am a proud parent of a 05 graduate from Lincoln Elemenary School. What I find amazing is that her fifth grade teacher asks me about her grades in college. Once a Viking, always a Viking

Posted April 02, 2014
Lincoln school has a rare combination of great Management and devoted teachers. They listen to their parents and students. They work well as a team. Thank you Lincoln School Team!

Posted December 26, 2012
My son goes to Lincoln Elementary and I love his teacher. He is in kindergarten and said that he never wants to leave her class...:) She keeps me informed of his progress and is very nice. My son love her too.

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted September 04, 2007
What a phenomenal school! I've never seen teacher's work so well with each other. Mrs. Shelton is always visible and available if you need to ask questions. By far, the best school in the district.

Posted April 12, 2007
I am proud to say my son goes to Lincoln. The teachers and parents are very involved. They have a music program, which I sure hope they don't loose! Mrs. Shelton is a very hands-on principle. She really knows her kids.

Posted October 16, 2006
I think Lisa Shelton is the principal that Lincoln school has needed for a very long time. She is an excellent administrator. We also heave teachers that are top-notch.I am very proud to say that my child attends Lincoln School. If anyone has a chance, check out the comparisons between the schools in this area. We are at the top of the charts. Way to go Lincoln School

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2006
I really like the pricipal at this school. She's got great energy. I don't think they focus enough on extracurricular programs. ESL seems to be a priority due to the large number of non-english speakers. I wish they adapted better to my child's learning disability.

Posted August 12, 2005
I have 2 daughters that attended Lincoln Elm in 04-05. We all loved the school. The teachers were wonderful and very involved in the students. It was very personal. It was my youngests first year in Kindergarten. She did great and I give alot of credit to her teacher for that. He knew how to get every kid in his class involved and throughout the year learned each students strong points to help them feel successful.

Posted April 28, 2005
Excellent academic programs, consistent throughout the school. Superb leadership. Lots of staff development and therefore, knowledgeable and dedicated teachers. parents encouraged to get involved and totally appreciated. strong ptc.

Lincoln Elementary School
1582 Lincoln Road, Yuba City, CA  95993
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top