Yuba City, CA

Lincrest Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
My boys have all gone to Lincrest. The teachers are very structured and organized. They genuinely care about the students.

Posted June 20, 2011
Mrs. Hall is an excellent teacher who goes above and beyond the call of teaching. She is dedicated and ensures that all her students succeed. The line of communication is always open! Great job Mrs. Hall and Lincrest!

Posted May 19, 2010
this school is the best for your kids have a great day alexis with joy

Posted March 22, 2010
Lincrest Elementary School recently received the 2009-10 Title I Academic Achievement Award. This is no small victory. Only 243 of California's 10,000 schools made the cut. Congratulations to Principal Liz Miller and the Lincrest teachers for setting high standards, and a job well-done to the students for meeting those goals.

Posted September 08, 2009
I have two kids that attend the school and they love it. The teachers are great and so are the staff.

Posted August 04, 2009
This school has been wonderful, my son has learned so much so quickly. The teachers are very wonderful and invested in teaching their students!!

Posted July 27, 2009
Both my children have an interdistrict transfer to this school...my son went from 1-5th grade...I wish they went to 8th !

Posted February 08, 2009
My children have attend Lincrest since Kindergarten and they love it .The teachers are great. Mrs.Harris and Mrs.Todd(1st grade) Mr.Perkins(3rd grade) Mrs.Cordono (4thgrade) I would recommend these teachers to anyone they have always gone above and beyond to help my children with anything they may be struggling with. kudos to all of you for enriching our children's lives. thank you

Posted August 14, 2008
My kids have attended Lincrest since they were both in Kinder and I have nothing but good things about this school....the teacher's are awesome and they really teach the kids!

Lincrest Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
Lincrest is an outstanding school...talented teachers + excellent principle and staff + active parents = Outstanding learning enviornment for our children. Check out the GATE and enrichment classes!

Lincrest Elementary School
1400 Phillips Road, Yuba City, CA  95991
Last modified Lincrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top