Posted September 21, 2014
#3 of 3 The religious part of it is something you would see anywhere. They never meet on campus and nothing they ever do is sponsored or supported by the school. The electives program is excellent. Many of the programs are supplemented monetarily by the school through fundraising and donations. There are only a couple electives that are expensive, and scholarships are provided for those classes if needed. Each student is required to do six or more hours of community service and do a presentation on it, even the TKers. They are also required to learn a new leadership trait each month, write about it, and present it to the class. Then, there are three to four people chosen from each class that show the most leadership skills for that particular trait. This happens every month. Overall, the best school in this city and surrounding areas hands down.

Posted September 21, 2014
#2 of 3 The past five years have shown tremendous growth in all areas and it has been handled well by the director. He has hired the most amazing people to make this school run smoothly. Every school has areas that do not run smoothly, but I have found that is because the parents are not following through appropriately. Anything you need to know is on their website, each teacher has a website, and they send out weekly announcement. If there is a person who is uninformed, it is entirely their fault. There is an atmosphere of teamwork and accountability with teachers, parents, and students. I believe they are doing a great job teaching our kids independence. As far as the clique feel, I think that will happen anywhere. In the younger grades, room moms work hard to make things run smoothly and they spend a lot of time together, so of course they are going to become friends. 99.9% of the parents at this school are fantastic and have made the commitment to their child's education. Those are some great stats and you will not find that at another school.

Posted September 21, 2014
#1 of 3 ILCS. My daughter was fortunate enough to qualify for the Transitional Kindergarden program. She finished the year reading at a first grade level. Her math was at the kinder level. She left kinder reading at a fourth grade level and math was at a high second grade level. My son is in the fourth grade and is reading at an eighth grade level and his math is at a sixth grade level. Class sizes are kept small and there is ample support from administrators and parents alike. This is made possible by the administration allowing, and encouraging, their teachers to teach to the level of each student. This is not an easy task, but these teachers are amazing. They are constantly adjusting to meet the needs of each student. As a parent, I am extremely grateful for their hard work and dedication to these kids from both the parents and the administrators.

Inland Leaders Charter School 3

Posted July 31, 2014
Used to love this school from 2007-2011. It's grown too large and changed. Lost sight of the vision. Such a shame. Now it's very average, and I agree with other reviewers there is a clique -y atmosphere. Public school but feels religious too.

Posted April 28, 2014
My school is ILCS My Grand daughter has attended since she was 5 and entered TK and is now in Kindergarten, she is reading 3rd grade books and is doing very well, the teachers are fantastic and I believe this is the best school in the Inland Empire rate it AAA

Inland Leaders Charter School 4

Posted April 09, 2014
The reputation of this school is quite good which is why we have placed our granddaughter in the lottery. We would like to know when the lottery is active and children chosen and when notification of the accepted students are available. This information has not been readily available, at least, as far as we have been able to note. We are hoping that our granddaughter will have the opportunity to experience this well regarded school.

Posted May 17, 2012
Amazing school with a higher level of challenge than any other school I have experienced. Students are expected to be leaders and there is a high standard of behavior expected. Discipline at the school is strong and students feel safe and supported. The school is hard to get into due to the lottery and demand for the program. Teachers and administration have a great vision for what students need to be successful citizens. Thank you Inland Leaders for the best education in the area.

Posted May 01, 2012
My oldest daughter is currently finishing her 3rd year & my middle daughter, her 1st and we continue to be blown away by the phenomenal level of education at Inland Leaders! The teachers are committed to the students and always thinking of new ways to keep them learning and interested in the work. My 2nd graders reads at a 5th grade level and my kindergartner at a 2nd grade level! I was super nervous about public school due to the fact that the state lifted the restrictions on class size the year my oldest started school and every day am thankful we got into ILCS from the beginning. They offer awesome electives (yes, the parents pay for part or most of the cost, but it's worth it!), and the teaching strategies are great. I also love that this school incorporates teaching values each month (ie, service, generosity, determination, etc) The parents are also very involved beyond what I've expected. I would give more stars if I could :)

Posted January 28, 2012
We feel so blessed to have found this school. After having our children is the Yucaipa public school for years, we heard about ILCS and put our youngest in the transitional kindergarten class. After a couple weeks at this school, we put our older two kids on the waiting list. We have a 5th and 3rd grader. We are so impressed with the teachers and the quality of education our daughter is receiving. We pray our older two kids get picked for the lottery for next year.

Posted April 01, 2010

Inland Leaders Charter School
12375 California Street, Yucaipa, CA  92399
Last modified Inland Leaders Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inland Leaders Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top