Bad
Good

Park view middle school is one of the best schools ever. Mr Tucci keeps the kids safe and cares about them. The counselors are very supportive and the teachers are good at there jobs except for one. Mrs Wilcox one of the original staff members is hardworking and fair. She always does good work at her job.

This is my second year attending Park View as a student & the campus is the one thing I look forward to seeing every morning, it's astonishing. The teachers & staff are really trustworthy. I went from coming in as a 7th grader with basic CST scores & coming in as an 8th grader with advanced & proficient scores! I felt really proud inside. This is a really great school. (:

I currently have a daughter going to Parkview Middle school, in 8th grade now & went there last year too. My son also attended 7th & 8th a few years back and I have to say I was happy then & I still am, as well as impressed with test scores increasing. Parkview has an attentive staff, involved & caring teachers & a principal who truly values the students & the education they are receiving. We do have a lot of involved parents, which I feel is vital, communication between the teachers & parents is necessary for students success. A lot of the students this year scored advanced on testing. - Only thing I would like them to improve on is more classes to accomadate those that did score advanced.

I switched my son from a local charter school to PMS. The office staff was helpful and very caring. The counselor was very in tune on what my son needs. The campus is very organized and clean. I feel my son will do much better at this school vs a charter school. He is now a while year behind because of the charter school and I know he will work hard and do better here at PMS.

They make some of their administrators proctors and the power went right to their heads! They will give a clean sweep citations (this is a very serious ticket you have to appear in court with your child and it can be VERY costly to parent) for being truant, even if the truancy is a first offense and even if it is only 15 minutes! I believe that this school has totally gone off the deep end with their policies. To say they are unfair is the understatement of the century! They also give out detentions and Saturday schools at the drop of the hat. My daughter even got in trouble for carrying her PE clothes in her backpack instead of keeping them in her locker (she couldn't get her locker open). Who cares as long as they dress out for the class?

My daughter started 7th grade at Park View in Yucaipa, Ca. this year. She is doing great! The whole staff really helps the new students feel comfortable and safe. They have a unique team program that gets together and targets the areas a struggling child needs help in, while enriching the child that is doing fine. The FLEX program is innovative and succuessful. It's a great school with a great staff.

My daughter loves school this year first time i have'nt had to fight and argue to get her up and go. All her teachers are great and inspiring

This school is the best possible school you could enroll in even though we are down sizeing staff we are like a family together and have a exciteing things every day.As long as you can keep up your grades you can do very well the new FLEX program we have allows us students to rewarded for our hard work and help the ones that need it. this school is great and I would very much reccomend this school for anyone!

Pvms trys so hard it has amazing teacher yes i am a student so wouldnt i know better than parents who dont have to attend it yes its to small but we get over it the bigger roblems are the 4 minpassing periods the only 3-4 mn to cnange in pe and the constant changing of schedules and the addiotion of the horroble fles put over all we have spirit and heart and pvms students love goiung to school to nsee freinds nd get away from and if you size it down and devide students it will take away the will to learn and to want to got to school pvms is amazing school that puts kids first just watch out for Ms. Renshaw the security shes harsh and always gonna catch u!!!!!!!

The class sizes are too large and as a result the teachers teach to the upper level students, leaving the rest to fend for themselves. If your student is slow or needs attention, they won't receive it there. If your student finds themselves lined up against one of the 'elite' children [who run in packs] for whatever reason - including the way they look or talk, not just goth or emo but anyone who isn't just like them, the rest of their stay at Park View will be a trial that will spill over into High School. The Administration panders to those parents and their students who 'write letters of complaint' and are afraid of them; and because of these few parents the administration allows students to basically run the school and it's teachers. In all, I don't like Park View, it's students, it's teachers, it's administration. Avoid if possible!

Last modified Park View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.