Yucaipa, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted March 22, 2014
My child has attended Wildwood for three years. I am very pleased with the dedicated teachers and office staff. The school has added excellant after school programs such as spanish class and dance. The kids really enjoy the programs. Overall, Wildwood strives to provide a safe academic environment and I appreciate the professional teachers and staff. Wildwood is a great school!

Posted September 13, 2013
This is my daughters 3rd year attending this school. This is a California distinguished school. I love the staff, teachers and most of all the Principal Lucia Hudec. All good things start at the top and without Lucia this school may be very different. They have an anti bullying program that is enforced and the staff is very nurturing. The teachers are all very willing to work with students that may need extra help or that aren't being challenged, I looked into the two charter schools in our area and Wildwood beats them hands down. I know numerous home school parents that now have their children attending our wonderful school. I can't say enough about Wildwood Elem.

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2012
I cannot give a 5 but a high 4 star review is my personal opinion. My daughter is attending Wildwood for her second year this 2012-13 school year and she is an intra-district transfer from Calimesa Elementary. And let me say compared to that school ( which I personally attended for 6 years and used to hold in a very high reguard) anything would be a vast improvement. The school is clean, well maintained and the staff is adequate. They live and breath by their test scores as do many high scoring schools and their tactics must work because they are one of 2 school is the entire unified district with a sufficient score. My daughters studies have improved and although an up-hill battle she is improving and feels at home in Wildwood. I would recommend this school to anyone considering a move to the area, if you can choose I dont believe Wildwood would disapoint!

Posted November 05, 2011
This school is awesome! My kids love their teachers, the principal is hands-on and involved with the parents, staff and kids. I am so happy our school finally has a principal who controls any bullying and behavior issues and is fair and consistent with everyone and that we have someone who wanted to be a school principal again instead of being so far removed at the district office level, a bold move in these times. This school was the only school in the district eligible to apply for a California Distinguished School this year because of the leadership of the principal and teachers, involvement and support of parents and academic growth of students. If you are moving to this district, fill out the paperwork to come to this school. You will love it it!

Wildwood Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2010
First things first, if you are not rude and snotty and caddy you can't work in the front office!! If you are not sneaky and condesending you can't be a Principal!!!! Strangely the former Superintendent of Schools is now the Principal of Wildwood!! If you ask me instead of being demouted she should have been terminated, but oh right they don't do anything normal or proper in the Yucaipa School District instead we will make her the new miserable Principal at an Elmentary School!!!!! Comes off nice, but let me tell you she is not!!! And another thing they get rid of all the great teachers like Mrs. Dawson she was an excellent teacher and instead they keep the hateful witchy teachers, and have a teacher there that they call the pervert teacher!!!

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted August 25, 2009
This school is great. My daughter is very happy with the wonderful teachers they have. Keep up the good work.

Posted February 25, 2009
I think that the school is realy nice and clean and has good Teachers

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2008

Wildwood Elementary School 3

Posted September 03, 2008

Wildwood Elementary School
35972 Susan Street, Yucaipa, CA  92399
Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wildwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top