K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 11, 2014
We were also a military family who moved to the area. This school is so warm and friendly. My kids loved it here. We have moved many times and the teachers here were some of the best in the country. I had a second grader and third grader. You could really tell how much the teachers loved my kids and invested themselves in making sure they were happy. We had to move again and my kids miss the friendships they made at this school and miss their teachers! I would highly recommend sending your kids here.

Posted September 17, 2012
Awesome school! We are a military family who relocated to Twentynine Palms and the idea of 30 plus kids in a class was crazy. We found JSCS and are so happy there. My kids are in 1st, 6th and 9th grades and we are pleased across the board. Caring teachers, small classes AND the bonus of God in the classroom. Worth every penny!

Posted February 26, 2011
I withdrew my children from public school and enrolled them in JSCS. I am very satisfied with the quality of education that they are receiving. It is a joy to know that they are learning God's word along with academics.

Posted April 14, 2010
This school is awesome!!!! My kids go to the preschool, and they love it. The teachers are very loving and you can just see in their eyes how much they really love the children there. My kids have grown eduactionally overnight.

Posted March 21, 2010
My daughter is just about done with Kinder. here, she LOVES her school and wishes she could go here forever. We do not attend the church, but are welcomed with open arms into this school. My daughter went to preschool here last year as well, it is a wonderful and LOVING environment as well. She is reading (everything!), adding and telling time, has developed some self confidence and has 14 kids in her class. She has Spanish, PE, chapel, and library every week - not the case with public school. She is there from 8-3.... expanding her learning opportunities. I HIGHLY recommend this school to anyone who lives in here. I drive, everyday, from 29 Palms because it is so worth it! The new security fence has made it safer, and helps contain the kids.

Posted September 19, 2007
I moved my children from the public system to JSCS. Prior to the move my children hated school and homework. Now, they have developed a love of learning. Additionally, the standard test scores I received this past summer was proof positive that they improved over 40% in several core subject areas. It is also a nuturing and caring environment. We do not attend the church, but felt completely welcome in the school.

Joshua Springs Christian School 4

Posted January 27, 2007
Good school, very sound K-2 grade program with Abeca as foundation for learning to read/write. Good Christian leadership, some inefficiency but overall very pleased with my children's time spent there. Love that the kids are able to pray, learn about Jesus at school. May not be as safe as public school, not as well enforced security as public school- gov't mandated.

Posted January 29, 2005
This is a great school for any christian or non christian young person .And if you arent a believer of christ you will by the end of the school year.

Posted February 23, 2004
I have had 3 children in this school for the past 5 years. It is the best in the area regarding class size, academics, sports, extra curricular activities & most of all helping our children lead Godly lives with principals and morals.

57373 Joshua Lane, Yucca Valley, CA  92284
Last modified Joshua Springs Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12