Our Lady Of The Desert 5

Posted February 07, 2013
This is a wonderful school. I have put 3 children through this school. Two of three graduated from presitigous Catholic colleges. The third is close. They received a very good education with an emphasis on morality. The school rules are very strict, which was fine with me. There is a dress code for students, teachers and a looser code for parents. The teachers are strict about classroom deportment, but are very kind and loving. I always drop my children off with confidence that they will be treated well and educated exceptionally. I would highly recommend the school to anyone wishing to provide their children with an excellent education and a wonderful learning environment.

Our Lady Of The Desert 5

Posted January 23, 2013
We came to Our Lady for the 2012-13 school year after having been in one of the "highly recommended" public elementary schools for 2 years. We did not have a negative experience at the public school per se but what we have experienced at Our Lady has surpassed what we believe we would have gotten had we stayed at the public school. Besides the fact that our children are also being taught more of our Catholic faith (you don't have to be Catholic to attend and don't pay more if you aren't): class sizes are small (10 in K, less than 15 in each of the 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th combos), I've never heard of bad behavior or a student disrupting class, they come home asking deeper questions about something they learned in class and it's stuff you want them to learn (not what they don't need to know until they're more mature). We regret not having looked into the school further when we moved here as a military family. We had concerns when it was time to move again that our children wouldn't be competitive with their peers. We have none of those worries after this year at Our Lady. Plus the difference in what my Kindergartner is doing vs what our daughter did in public school Kindie is amazing.

Our Lady Of The Desert
55765 Mountain View Trail, Yucca Valley, CA  92284
Last modified Our Lady Of The Desert is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Our Lady Of The Desert Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top