Posted September 10, 2013
This is the best school in the district. Small class sizes, enthusiastic teachers and a warm and involved staff. Both of my children go here, despite zoning to Onaga. Its a community oriented, supportive, enriching and caring environment. The teachers proctor successful learning and academics. The front desk staff knows your children, cares about your children and only further encourages their achievement. If you want your children ready for middle school and college bound, put them in this school! Weve seen the rest, THIS SCHOOL IS THE BEST!!!

Yucca Valley Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2013
This is our second year at YVES, and I'm very pleased. The teachers are great, they're engaging and obviously love their job. The staff is always very nice. Mrs Kelly has made a huge difference in this school since she started. My kids are happy and excited to go to school each day! I'm looking forward to many more great years at YVES. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to Yucca.

Posted July 15, 2013
My name is Jolie Kelley and I am the principal at YVES. 2013-2014 will be my second year at this school. I believe that families are seeing positive change and an improved school culture. Our school continues to grow in student success and improved instruction. Last year, we added Study Island for all students, had three of the top 10 Spelling Bee finalists for the district, and began a before school choir program. Our enrichment programs are expanding for this year as we become a 4-h school. YVES is also joining the National Junior Honor Society. YVES is improving very day!

Posted February 13, 2013
Really happy to see the positive changes and hard work everyone puts into this school. I think YVES is fast becoming THE best school in Yucca Valley. It is a warm and professional place. Thank you ALL for all you do for our children!

Yucca Valley Elementary School 3

Posted December 03, 2012
I do see a positive difference this year. I would like to thank Mrs. Hoover, one of the 6th grade teachers for her dedication and caring of her students. She has been very helpful and very involved with me and the education of my granddaughter.

Posted October 16, 2012
This school steadily strives to improve academically and create a safe, fun atmosphere. Many changes have taken place for the better. All of the staff should be commended for working so hard together!

Yucca Valley Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2012
I am very disappointed with this school on almost all levels. In the year and a half that my child has been enrolled, he has actually lost abilities. The principal seems more worried about the remodeling than his students, and some teachers just seem to be there for a paycheck, nothing more than glorified babysitters. They have forced me to pull my child from classes and open enroll him in another school.

Yucca Valley Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted January 05, 2010
This school offers excellent learning opportunities for the children in the surrounding community, including an After School Program that offers assistance with math and reading. The teachers and staff are respectful, and the principal does a good job. Thank you, Yucca Valley Elementary School.

Posted November 05, 2009

Yucca Valley Elementary School
7601 Hopi Trail, Yucca Valley, CA  92284
Last modified Yucca Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yucca Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.