Arvada, CO

Moore Middle School 1

Posted August 05, 2014
This school was absolutely terrible. The kids were plain out rude and ignorant and has a HIGH percentage of bullying. Although the teachers claim they handle this very seriously.. My daughter has noticed several of her peers who were constantly picked on. It's as if the teachers don't care at all. I would NEVER let my child attend here again.

Posted January 07, 2014
We have been very pleased with the school, the teachers, and the administration. Nothing but positive experiences!

Posted January 07, 2014
Wonderful school, wonderful programs! My son is very happy there. The teachers and administrators have promptly and effectively handled all concerns.

Posted August 05, 2012
With School starting I thought I'd update this. My son transferred here from another district that did some standard based education down in in South Denver and what a difference! After a few tests with the Jefferson County School District we found my son was a little behind, the teachers and staff went right to work helping him out. They kept me updated and always returned my calls. My son enjoys it and says that the kids are friendly and is making a ton of new friends PLUS he is pulling A/B's !!!!

Posted August 03, 2012
Love this school my daughter was well ahead of the other kids entering high school, caring teachers and overall good school. Proud to send my daughter there!

Moore Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Moore Middle School was a great school for my daughter, they taught her a lot about who she is and she also learn a lot from the teachers there. They are all great at Moore Middle School.

Moore Middle School 2

Posted June 17, 2009
Not enough homework. I met with the principal last year about the lack of rigor. He agreed to work on it, but nothing different this year.

Posted February 17, 2009

Moore Middle School 3

Posted December 17, 2008
This is my daughter's first year at Moore. I think that the teacher's are awesome and although my daughter doesn't usually have homework, the way the teacher's work them in the class is admirable. The school offers a strong music and arts program as well as other extracurricular activities. I think the only thing that I am concerned about at Moore is the communication between the administration and the school. They will leave you a voice mail message to let you know if your child has been in trouble. They do not involve you in the process when things are happening, only when they've implimented consequences. (No, my daughter has not been in trouble - yet).

Posted October 18, 2008
I attend this school at the moment and I for one think it is great. The teachers I have and had last year were the most incouraging and devoted teachers I have ever had. I strongly recomend this school to anyone especially to strong art and sports students that are for the Pomona Panthers.

Moore Middle School
8455 West 88th Ave, Arvada, CO  80005
Last modified Moore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top