Bad
Good

This school was absolutely terrible. The kids were plain out rude and ignorant and has a HIGH percentage of bullying. Although the teachers claim they handle this very seriously.. My daughter has noticed several of her peers who were constantly picked on. It's as if the teachers don't care at all. I would NEVER let my child attend here again.

We have been very pleased with the school, the teachers, and the administration. Nothing but positive experiences!

Wonderful school, wonderful programs! My son is very happy there. The teachers and administrators have promptly and effectively handled all concerns.

With School starting I thought I'd update this. My son transferred here from another district that did some standard based education down in in South Denver and what a difference! After a few tests with the Jefferson County School District we found my son was a little behind, the teachers and staff went right to work helping him out. They kept me updated and always returned my calls. My son enjoys it and says that the kids are friendly and is making a ton of new friends PLUS he is pulling A/B's !!!!

Love this school my daughter was well ahead of the other kids entering high school, caring teachers and overall good school. Proud to send my daughter there!

Moore Middle School was a great school for my daughter, they taught her a lot about who she is and she also learn a lot from the teachers there. They are all great at Moore Middle School.

Not enough homework. I met with the principal last year about the lack of rigor. He agreed to work on it, but nothing different this year.

This is my daughter's first year at Moore. I think that the teacher's are awesome and although my daughter doesn't usually have homework, the way the teacher's work them in the class is admirable. The school offers a strong music and arts program as well as other extracurricular activities. I think the only thing that I am concerned about at Moore is the communication between the administration and the school. They will leave you a voice mail message to let you know if your child has been in trouble. They do not involve you in the process when things are happening, only when they've implimented consequences. (No, my daughter has not been in trouble - yet).

I attend this school at the moment and I for one think it is great. The teachers I have and had last year were the most incouraging and devoted teachers I have ever had. I strongly recomend this school to anyone especially to strong art and sports students that are for the Pomona Panthers.

I am truly disappointed with the way my son s school year has gone. I expected so much more from this school. There are teachers that are very negative when they are confronted with a challenge. They say they want to help and that it is ok for the student to ask for help when needed, but they turn around and with a negative out come and sighs of disgust say ok now what? I would not recommend this school for children that are bilingual as I feel teachers see it as a crutch and I don t believe they are properly trained to handle these children. It seems that they are too stressed, overworked and the life goes on attitude is unacceptable. The advice given to my child after asking for help and support was that if he is behind (1st semester), he should just work twice as hard to catch up.

Last modified Moore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.