K-12|Private
1,050 students
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

It was 1992 and time to pick a school. Hard to believe but our oldest was going to start kindergarten the following fall. He was on a waiting list at another school and it looked as if he would be going “school-less” if we couldn’t find somewhere to enroll him. On the way home from work one day my husband saw the “Enrolling Now” banner outside of Faith Christian Academy. We hurried over on the day of pre-registration and put him on the list. Little did we know then that we would be fully invested in Faith Christian Academy during our boys’ school years and long after they graduated. And, it wasn’t “what” the school was that drew us through the doors. It was “who” the school was that drew us in, nurtured our sons, and partnered with us for their success. They are grown now and walking with Christ. What more could a mother want? Well, a mother could desire for her children to be given the opportunity to develop the gifts God so freely gave to them. A mother could desire for her children to be successful in the places God has them. A mother could desire for her children to be nurtured, loved, and given the opportunity to be a child in a “safe” place. My desires were met far beyond my expectations. The doors of Faith Christian Academy opened to us in 1993 and here we are in 2016, still invested and still in awe of what God did for our boys at this school. Our boys are grown now and have careers that they were prepared for at this school. Success is the result of the integrity and character poured into our boys, along with an education that gave them the tools for success. Faith Christian Academy Three campuses-one school In Arvada, CO: Elementary: 6210 Ward Rd Middle School: 6250 Wright St High School: 4890 Carr St Call/email today! I invite you to come and experience who we are! We believe the best way to really get to know Faith Christian is to visit our school! During the school year, personal tours may be scheduled Monday-Friday on school days. In the summer, personal tours are offered Monday-Thursday during business hours.Tours are designed to give you answers to your specific questions about education at our school, while doing a walk-through of the campus.
June 07, 2016

Bad
Good

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted June 07, 2016

Posted May 10, 2016
Choosing to become a part of the Faith Christian Academy family was one of the best decisions our family has ever made! The Administration knows each of our children by name and they make a concerted effort to be involved in the lives of our students. There is an element of family at FCA that makes our children feel safe, secure and loved. Our children have had amazing experiences with all of their teachers and are regularly challenged academically. But even more important than that, our children are growing spiritually and receive unbelievable support from all of the teachers and staff. There is no doubt our children could receive a great education from many different schools here in Arvada. However, they are receiving an excellent education at FCA. Additionally, the spiritual growth that we see in our children is something we cannot find just anywhere, nor can we put a price on that growth. The life lessons they are getting at FCA will carry them much farther than an education alone. Faith Christian Academy does a great job of pursuing academic excellence while also giving great attention to the spiritual aspect and character development. We love the balanced approach and we love Faith Christian Academy! It is definitely money well spent!

Posted March 07, 2014
Both my children graduated from FCA and they started there in middle school. There is no perfect school, but this school was great in preparing my children for further education. I love that all the curriculum is Bible based. My children came out of FCHS with a firm foundation in their Christianity, ready to tackle the real world!

Posted March 07, 2014
Faith Christian Academy has been an answer to my prayers. My kids had always been in Christian school, and when we needed to find a new school in 2008, I knew that FCA was my first choice (only choice really). Their reputation for spiritual formation, academic excellence, and extracurricular opportunites has always been top-notch. I have not been disappointed. My kids have thrived here. My daughter graduated last year, and has gone on to a competitive Christian college in California, she never missed a beat. She was excellently prepared for college, she carried 25 credits with her due to the dual credit courses available at the high school and has every reasonable expectation of completing college in 3 years! My sons (one now in Middle School and the other in Elementary School) have done well academically, they have been challenged, and have both found their "place" in school. The teachers have been great, demanding excellence, yet gracious and loving. My boys have been encouraged and embraced here. Most importantly, Faith supports and bolsters their spiritual life. I know that what I'm teaching them at home they are getting reinforced at school. I enthusiastically recommend FCA.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted January 22, 2014
This is our first year with FCA. My family just moved here from MN and this has to be by far the WORST school experience we have had. The lack of communication from all staff is ridiculous! They just assume that you know how and what to do. Plus her 2nd grade teacher is the worst i've seen since i was in school and I went to public school. I have noticed so many errors in her teachers grammar, things the children need to do for homework, etc. I understand giving children homework and challenging them, and I'm fine with that. But when it's to the point when as soon as i get home till the time for bed my daughter is doing homework. She's only 2nd grade!! She has math homework every day but they make the parents check to make sure they did it right, well obviously they are going to get the answers right. The projects they make them do is another story! They to study an item then write on note cards for their speech they needed to do in front of class, and if they didn't have good eye contact, they got docked points. I will not be sending my child back there next year. What a waste of money. We are looking into either Denver Christian or Cherry Hills Village.

Posted November 13, 2013
It has been 4 years now since our last child graduated from FCA. I will tell you that FCA was not easy for my children, lots of homework, teachers that expected your best work on every assignment, accountability, respect . . . Yes, they begged me to let them go to public school because their friends did not have any homework, yet in college they both told me that they were always ready with the assignments and when in group projects they always knew what to do and how to get the project done, they were ready for college. But the true test of their FCA education is what I see now, they both are working in fields of their choice and they are leaders, they work hard, they know how to get it done, they are loyal employees and Godly people and for that I can say I am so thankful that we made the sacrifice to send our children to FCA.

Faith Christian Academy 2

Posted September 13, 2013
Horrible school. They PRAISE the students there with easy to achieve awards. Do not send your kids or students there if you want them to go to a good college. The environment is great though! Loving God is one of the most noticeable things, and it's great to be able to carry a Bible around without getting in trouble. But for academics and sports? Not so great as the environment.

Posted June 24, 2013
I have had 3 "children" graduate from Faith Christian Academy. One currently owns her own business, one manages a business, and one is graduating in the fall from college with honors. All of them had a strong academic base that prepared them for college, an excellent (but fun) athletic program, great experiences with fine arts programs, as well as opportunities in student leadership. All of this was in addition to a strong biblical foundation and teachers who cared about and prayed for them. I will be forever grateful for the role this school played in my children's lives.

Posted June 19, 2013
Faith Christian Academy does a great job meetings student's mental, physical and spiritual needs. Over 95% of their graduates head on to college and are extremely well prepared. Many of the graduates enter the colleges of their choice with 15-30 college credits because of the dual college credit courses that Faith offers. Most of all I appreciate their wonderful staff members who effectively demonstrate what an authentic relationship with Jesus looks like through the course content that they teach as well as the way in which they interact with students.

Posted June 19, 2013
My son was very happy at Faith Christian Academy. He was able to be involved in a variety of activities which helped make his high school experience an excellent one.

Faith Christian Academy
Administrative Offices 12189 W 64th Ave, Arvada, CO  80004
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12