Arvada, CO

1 star

1 review of this school

Warren Tech North 1

Posted March 06, 2015
i am a student in the health care program. Going into this program I had no idea what I was signing up for. This school, more specifically this program, has done nothing for me except make my life a living hell. They assign multiple long assignments and expect you to complete them within a day or two. The assignments they assign are dull and pointless. You don't learn a thing and the teachers, if you can call them that, are a joke. The 'teachers' read off power points they find online and have a test on the information a week later without any further discussion of the topic. The teachers degrade the students. They make them feel stupid and like they'll never achieve anything. This year has been a waste of my time. I've worked harder than I ever have and the outcome; nothing but time consuming, dysfunctional, and waste of funding.No wonder one of our instructors quit without notice two months into the year. Can't say I don't blame her. If I were to give anyone considering this school or this program advice, it would be to avoid this school therefore saving you time, energy, and money. The district should invest in something worthwhile rather than a school that makes kids suicidal.

Warren Tech North