Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My teacher has taught me more things in one year than I have learned in the past 3 years at my home High School all together.

Amount of homework: Agree

Gives an appropriate amount as if you were doing work outside of your occupation and not as much as a normal High School.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

We develop our own dress codes and we are a professional Technical school for teens. It's just a good laid back environment that allows us to experience how college and jobs feel like.

Great environment that I liked way better than my home High School. Helped me prepare for my future and led me in the direction of career paths I'm actually interested in with hands-on experience.

I am a current student at this school and I love it! Every teacher here is supportive and very helpful. The staff is amazing and super helpful with homework given here, or homework given at your home high school. I have learned so much from last year, and I am so excited for this year! This class will give me more than enough knowledge to get certified in personal training, or become a athletic trainer. The staff helps you learn how to write a professional resume, they have mock interviews. This school has helped me develop my future. Preparing me for college, and my future job. This school has done wonders for me and I am so glad i came to this school.

I'm currently going to Warren Tech North as a second year student! I absolutely love it here! I couldn't ask for a better school to help me get ready for college!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers all have experience in the field they are teaching so they are very helpful in getting us the right materials needed.

Amount of homework: Agree

It is enough to teach us about our career path and to become educated in our field of study

The practical hands on experience that students learn at Warren Tech North will help them in all aspects of their life!

i am a student in the health care program. Going into this program I had no idea what I was signing up for. This school, more specifically this program, has done nothing for me except make my life a living hell. They assign multiple long assignments and expect you to complete them within a day or two. The assignments they assign are dull and pointless. You don't learn a thing and the teachers, if you can call them that, are a joke. The 'teachers' read off power points they find online and have a test on the information a week later without any further discussion of the topic. The teachers degrade the students. They make them feel stupid and like they'll never achieve anything. This year has been a waste of my time. I've worked harder than I ever have and the outcome; nothing but time consuming, dysfunctional, and waste of funding.No wonder one of our instructors quit without notice two months into the year. Can't say I don't blame her. If I were to give anyone considering this school or this program advice, it would be to avoid this school therefore saving you time, energy, and money. The district should invest in something worthwhile rather than a school that makes kids suicidal.

Last modified Warren Tech North is a Public school that serves grades 10-12