1 star

Arvada K-8 1

Posted May 14, 2012
My student is finishing their 2nd year at this school. Unfortunately this was the middle school my student was fed to from Elementary school. The last two years have been horrible!!! The teachers spend so much time attempting to control the huge number of disruptive kids or ignoring them either way my student gets shorted on educational time. A great many of the kids were never taught manors, kids stand up in class and curse at the teachers. Nothing changes. I know middle school is hard but this was insane. If I could go back in time, knowing what I know now, we would have sold the house taken whatever huge hit it would have been to move into a different schools area or one or both would have gotten a second job and sent our student to a private school anything!!

Arvada K-8
5751 Balsam St, Arvada, CO  80002
Last modified Arvada K-8 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arvada K-8 Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.