Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

A good alternative to public schooling, however, Two Roads is FLAWED in many ways. Students here are bitter and mean, there's numerous cliques who will cast you out. Students say they're accepting towards other students, but are extremely discriminating. If you're gay, bisexual, trans, etc. students will harass you or treat you badly. The education is okay. However, some teachers are not accommodating to students with mental illnesses, learning disabilities, and other related health issues. Although the ciriculum is better than most schools, there are some teachers who execute it poorly. The environment of the school makes many students feel inferior and stupid, leaving students with a poor outlook on life.

I am a parent of a sophomore at Two Roads Charter School. Our student truly struggled in a traditional learning environment due to her dyslexia. The public elementary school (now closed) that she went to had an administration and teachers that were not responsive to the need of a 504 plan for our student. It was very frustrating and absolutely devastated my child's self-esteem. That is when we found Two Roads! Two roads has been a life changer / life saver for my student. She was so incredibly responsive to the smaller classroom sizes, individualized attention and the flexibility in curriculum. Her grades jumped from low B, C and occasional Ds to straight As. They have not only kept up with her 504 plan, but they have taught her how to advocate for herself. The kids are fantastic they are nice and accepting of everyone bullying is not tolerated by peers, the teachers are amazing and supportive, and the Administration is an absolute dream to deal with. If you have a kiddo that feels like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole, I highly recommend going to visit Two Roads. It s a life changer!

Two Roads Charter School is a wonderful school, in which both full-time and part-time home-schooled students are welcomed and challenged. We appreciate the small class sizes, the friendly atmosphere, the variety of class offerings, and the excellent teachers.

My kids have attended the Littleton campus for homeschoolers for 7 years and love it! The class sizes are very small and the teachers truly care about the students. The administration is fabulous. My kids have made amazing friends that we get together with outside of school.

Our school is an enriching community of parents and students who are committed to one another and helping each child reach their own personal goals in life, whatever road they choose. Being a smaller school, students are better able to really get to know one another. These kids aren't just numbers, they're individuals and prized for being who they are. Mixing home schooled students and full-time students is brilliant and gives the school 'texture'. And it works!

I switched from my old school to Two Roads. I felt so loved and excepted from the first day I started going there. The is no bullying or drama, also there are no cliques so I just fit in right away and didn't just have to be in "one group". I get so much more one on one with the teachers then at my old school. The class sizes are so much smaller than my old school was so now I don't feel like I am lost in the back of the classroom not getting the help and support I need in class. The curriculum is very challenging at times, but I feel that I really learn from it. You can tell that the teachers care so much about you and want you to do you best which is another reason that i love going to Two Roads. I have learned so much and I feel so safe and excepted at Two Roads. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I love Two Roads Charter School so much!

My son had the opportunity to be part of the part-time homeschool program for 6 years. His teachers were kind, knowledgeable and respected the individual child. I particularly appreciated the support I received as a homeschool parent, the education he received in each class and the fun he had learning and making friends. Class sizes are small, students are treated with respect and are challenged to be independent learners. I am thankful for the time he spent at TRCS.

I have attended Two Roads Charter School for seven years now, and my experience here has been significantly more positive than any other school I have attended or even visited. Two Roads has pushed me academically, but the teachers, staff, and even peers have always readily been there for support. Whenever I am struggling with a concept, I know that I can go talk to any of my teachers (if they don't come to me first) to get the help I need. The environment here is one of encouragement, friendliness, and inclusiveness. TRCS is just as diverse as any other school I've been to, but the lack of exclusivity that I have seen and experienced here has impressed and inspired me. I have witnessed some incredible instances of compassion at this school that have motivated me to act out of compassion myself. Moreover, my education at TRCS has greatly improved my critical thinking and communication skills. This school excels at catering to every students' learning style while providing a firm foundation of knowledge essential to every successful individual. I can honestly say with great pride that Two Roads has made a drastic positive impact on my life that I will carry with me forever.

This is an absolutely horrible school, the teachers and students, are rude, disrespectful, and bully. You can easily be targeted if you are not liked. There are clicks, the school lies to you about that. There are many clicks and they will exclude you. Some students do drugs and come to school high. It is not safe. The teachers also cannot teach correctly.

My School is my Educational Partner. I am in charge of my child's education. Two Roads Charter School Partners with us to accomplish this task. I chose to Homeschool my children because I saw the district in my area not accomplishing the educational goals I had set for my children. I knew I could better educate them one on one, than throwing them into a room of 30 other children and an ineffective teacher unable to teach for lack of any organizational crowd control techniques being administered. There is no doubt that I will send my children to Two Roads Charter until we graduate them. There is no other choice in my mind for my children's education.

Last modified Two Roads Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.