Posted April 21, 2014
My School is my Educational Partner. I am in charge of my child's education. Two Roads Charter School Partners with us to accomplish this task. I chose to Homeschool my children because I saw the district in my area not accomplishing the educational goals I had set for my children. I knew I could better educate them one on one, than throwing them into a room of 30 other children and an ineffective teacher unable to teach for lack of any organizational crowd control techniques being administered. There is no doubt that I will send my children to Two Roads Charter until we graduate them. There is no other choice in my mind for my children's education.

Posted October 21, 2013
Public charter school that feels like a small, private school. My three kids have been attending TR for several yrs in various capacities: as PT, FT and CE students. Many things about TR make me feel my children are in a great place: kids are outside for PE, lunch, labs, etc, whenever possible; the staff has shown long-term dedication; there is efficient communication between school and parents. But the best thing about TR is the powerful impact of parental involvement. TR is very unique: they also offer PT enrollment to supplement homeschooling families. Many of the instructors are licensed teachers whose children go here, making us feel like a big family away from home. Students don't necessarily wear the latest fashions, have the coolest hairstyles or act like The Fonz, yet we can honestly say that there is no bullying at this school! Most of the teachers and students know each other and are friendly, if not actual friends. Bigger kids are helping younger ones while gaining leadership experience by being TAs in their classrooms. All families have mandatory service hours, but I also see many parents just showing up to help, eg, offering free extracurricular classes/activities.

Posted October 15, 2013
The school is great. Small class sizes allow for specialized attention from teachers, meaning no student is left behind in the school program. Enthusiastic run a great student council and everyone knows everyone. Great place for kinds to make new friends, reach their potential and go above and beyond.

Posted September 29, 2013
Two Roads Charter School (6890 Pierce St., Arvada, CO 80003) is one of a kind. Students and their parents become part of a learning community that strives for excellence through a combination of education at both home and school. Students have the benefits of individualized instruction at home combined with small group, whole class and entire school activities that build academic and social skills in a cooperative atmosphere. Students are encouraged to collaborate and demonstrate creativity in smaller classes. Skilled educators take the time to get to know their students well and teach to their unique learning styles. The staff works as an educational unit to help students achieve their full potential and TRCS also has a special FROG (For Resource or Guidance) Team to assist students with special needs. For students for whom traditional public school education is not the best option, TRCS provides a challenging program that utilizes parental choice and expertise for individual teaching along with professional education based on current best practices, resulting in well rounded citizens for future generations. I awarded us a rating 4/5 because we are still learning!

Posted September 28, 2013
I love this school! This is my child's first year at Two Roads. She transferred in from another school, and I cannot even begin to tell you how much better she is doing at Two Roads. The teachers are so incredibly caring, and the classes are very small. She has around 15 kids in her classes (unlike the 35 or so she had in classes at her other school). Our experience has been nothing but positive. There is an element at this school that I have not seen anywhere else. It feels very family oriented, and the staff truly cares about my child. From the principals to the front office to the teachers and support staff, everyone works together to bring a safe caring environment where my child can not only succeed but thrive. I would highly recommend this school to everyone!

Posted September 27, 2013
We are new to Two Roads this year, but are very happy with it. Class size is very small which allows students to get individual attention whether they are behind or ahead in a class. I think class size allows teachers to do less "teaching to the middle" of the class. Plus with small classes the staff takes a personal interest in each student. Classes are based on students level (such as pre-algebra, algebra 1, algebra 2, etc) not on their grade level (10th, 11th, 12th) so they are actually learning on the level they need. Parents are required to volunteer 40 hours a year, and I believe this makes each family more invested in the success of the school. The only down side of the school is that being small there are limited extracurricular activities on campus, but the staff works hard to give as much opportunity for these as they can.

Posted September 25, 2013
The administration, teachers, and staff at TRCS are awesome! They are always willing to help parents and students with any problems or concerns. They all work extremely hard to make sure that every child fulfills their greatest potential. The school is a safe, and nurturing environment. There are a wide variety of opportunities for parental involvement and the school even has a parent lounge for parents that like to stay on campus while their child attends. This is a top notch program for full-time and homeschooling students!

Posted September 24, 2013
This school provides the very best blend of traditional schooling with individualized attention and options. The class sizes are small, the students are well behaved and a great cross section of backgrounds. The teachers and administrators are some of the top-notch people around. Dedicated to making the student's experience learning in a safe and healthy environment, where they can individually thrive. No cookie cutters! The optional homeschooling program is one of the best around. A great experience for student and parent. Our family has thrived at Two Roads. I highly recommend making an appointment for a school tour and discuss how Two Roads can enrich the lives in your family.

Posted September 24, 2013
We have a homeschool support program. Parental involvement is one of the reasons that we have students who exemplify good character. I witness students being kind and helpful to one another on a daily basis. As a teacher, I did go over "the rules" on the first day, but I rarely have any behavior issues with students. I truly enjoy being with my students. I gave my school 4 stars because there is always room for improvement.

Posted May 25, 2012
Teachers and staff at Two Roads are committed to making it a better place. My kids have had excellent teachers who go out of their way to help their students thrive. Students are given opportunities to collaborate with their peers and are often challenged to higher academic achievement from other students as well as from teachers. My elementary-aged kids are learning computer science and blogging for their Writing teacher. Homeschooled students are able to attend classes one or two days per week and participate in electives, such as theater, art, band, PE, and choir. My kids have met some quality friends at this school.

Two Roads Charter School
6980 Pierce St., Arvada, CO  80003
Last modified Two Roads Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Two Roads Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top