Public charter
Arvada, CO
After care: No

Posted February 02, 2015
I am a parent of a sophomore at Two Roads Charter School. Our student truly struggled in a traditional learning environment due to her dyslexia. The public elementary school (now closed) that she went to had an administration and teachers that were not responsive to the need of a 504 plan for our student. It was very frustrating and absolutely devastated my child's self-esteem. That is when we found Two Roads! Two roads has been a life changer / life saver for my student. She was so incredibly responsive to the smaller classroom sizes, individualized attention and the flexibility in curriculum. Her grades jumped from low B, C and occasional Ds to straight As. They have not only kept up with her 504 plan, but they have taught her how to advocate for herself. The kids are fantastic they are nice and accepting of everyone bullying is not tolerated by peers, the teachers are amazing and supportive, and the Administration is an absolute dream to deal with. If you have a kiddo that feels like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole, I highly recommend going to visit Two Roads. It s a life changer!

Posted January 30, 2015
Two Roads Charter School is a wonderful school, in which both full-time and part-time home-schooled students are welcomed and challenged. We appreciate the small class sizes, the friendly atmosphere, the variety of class offerings, and the excellent teachers.

Posted January 30, 2015
My kids have attended the Littleton campus for homeschoolers for 7 years and love it! The class sizes are very small and the teachers truly care about the students. The administration is fabulous. My kids have made amazing friends that we get together with outside of school.

Posted January 30, 2015
Our school is an enriching community of parents and students who are committed to one another and helping each child reach their own personal goals in life, whatever road they choose. Being a smaller school, students are better able to really get to know one another. These kids aren't just numbers, they're individuals and prized for being who they are. Mixing home schooled students and full-time students is brilliant and gives the school 'texture'. And it works!

Posted January 27, 2015
I switched from my old school to Two Roads. I felt so loved and excepted from the first day I started going there. The is no bullying or drama, also there are no cliques so I just fit in right away and didn't just have to be in "one group". I get so much more one on one with the teachers then at my old school. The class sizes are so much smaller than my old school was so now I don't feel like I am lost in the back of the classroom not getting the help and support I need in class. The curriculum is very challenging at times, but I feel that I really learn from it. You can tell that the teachers care so much about you and want you to do you best which is another reason that i love going to Two Roads. I have learned so much and I feel so safe and excepted at Two Roads. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I love Two Roads Charter School so much!

Posted January 26, 2015
My son had the opportunity to be part of the part-time homeschool program for 6 years. His teachers were kind, knowledgeable and respected the individual child. I particularly appreciated the support I received as a homeschool parent, the education he received in each class and the fun he had learning and making friends. Class sizes are small, students are treated with respect and are challenged to be independent learners. I am thankful for the time he spent at TRCS.

Posted January 26, 2015
I have attended Two Roads Charter School for seven years now, and my experience here has been significantly more positive than any other school I have attended or even visited. Two Roads has pushed me academically, but the teachers, staff, and even peers have always readily been there for support. Whenever I am struggling with a concept, I know that I can go talk to any of my teachers (if they don't come to me first) to get the help I need. The environment here is one of encouragement, friendliness, and inclusiveness. TRCS is just as diverse as any other school I've been to, but the lack of exclusivity that I have seen and experienced here has impressed and inspired me. I have witnessed some incredible instances of compassion at this school that have motivated me to act out of compassion myself. Moreover, my education at TRCS has greatly improved my critical thinking and communication skills. This school excels at catering to every students' learning style while providing a firm foundation of knowledge essential to every successful individual. I can honestly say with great pride that Two Roads has made a drastic positive impact on my life that I will carry with me forever.

Two Roads Charter School 1

Posted December 31, 2014
This is an absolutely horrible school, the teachers and students, are rude, disrespectful, and bully. You can easily be targeted if you are not liked. There are clicks, the school lies to you about that. There are many clicks and they will exclude you. Some students do drugs and come to school high. It is not safe. The teachers also cannot teach correctly.

Posted April 21, 2014
My School is my Educational Partner. I am in charge of my child's education. Two Roads Charter School Partners with us to accomplish this task. I chose to Homeschool my children because I saw the district in my area not accomplishing the educational goals I had set for my children. I knew I could better educate them one on one, than throwing them into a room of 30 other children and an ineffective teacher unable to teach for lack of any organizational crowd control techniques being administered. There is no doubt that I will send my children to Two Roads Charter until we graduate them. There is no other choice in my mind for my children's education.

Posted October 21, 2013
Public charter school that feels like a small, private school. My three kids have been attending TR for several yrs in various capacities: as PT, FT and CE students. Many things about TR make me feel my children are in a great place: kids are outside for PE, lunch, labs, etc, whenever possible; the staff has shown long-term dedication; there is efficient communication between school and parents. But the best thing about TR is the powerful impact of parental involvement. TR is very unique: they also offer PT enrollment to supplement homeschooling families. Many of the instructors are licensed teachers whose children go here, making us feel like a big family away from home. Students don't necessarily wear the latest fashions, have the coolest hairstyles or act like The Fonz, yet we can honestly say that there is no bullying at this school! Most of the teachers and students know each other and are friendly, if not actual friends. Bigger kids are helping younger ones while gaining leadership experience by being TAs in their classrooms. All families have mandatory service hours, but I also see many parents just showing up to help, eg, offering free extracurricular classes/activities.

Two Roads Charter School
6980 Pierce St., Arvada, CO  80003
Last modified Two Roads Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Two Roads Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top