Public charter
Arvada, CO
After care: No

Posted January 27, 2015
I switched from my old school to Two Roads. I felt so loved and excepted from the first day I started going there. The is no bullying or drama, also there are no cliques so I just fit in right away and didn't just have to be in "one group". I get so much more one on one with the teachers then at my old school. The class sizes are so much smaller than my old school was so now I don't feel like I am lost in the back of the classroom not getting the help and support I need in class. The curriculum is very challenging at times, but I feel that I really learn from it. You can tell that the teachers care so much about you and want you to do you best which is another reason that i love going to Two Roads. I have learned so much and I feel so safe and excepted at Two Roads. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I love Two Roads Charter School so much!

Posted January 26, 2015
My son had the opportunity to be part of the part-time homeschool program for 6 years. His teachers were kind, knowledgeable and respected the individual child. I particularly appreciated the support I received as a homeschool parent, the education he received in each class and the fun he had learning and making friends. Class sizes are small, students are treated with respect and are challenged to be independent learners. I am thankful for the time he spent at TRCS.

Posted January 26, 2015
I have attended Two Roads Charter School for seven years now, and my experience here has been significantly more positive than any other school I have attended or even visited. Two Roads has pushed me academically, but the teachers, staff, and even peers have always readily been there for support. Whenever I am struggling with a concept, I know that I can go talk to any of my teachers (if they don't come to me first) to get the help I need. The environment here is one of encouragement, friendliness, and inclusiveness. TRCS is just as diverse as any other school I've been to, but the lack of exclusivity that I have seen and experienced here has impressed and inspired me. I have witnessed some incredible instances of compassion at this school that have motivated me to act out of compassion myself. Moreover, my education at TRCS has greatly improved my critical thinking and communication skills. This school excels at catering to every students' learning style while providing a firm foundation of knowledge essential to every successful individual. I can honestly say with great pride that Two Roads has made a drastic positive impact on my life that I will carry with me forever.

Two Roads Charter School 1

Posted December 31, 2014
This is an absolutely horrible school, the teachers and students, are rude, disrespectful, and bully. You can easily be targeted if you are not liked. There are clicks, the school lies to you about that. There are many clicks and they will exclude you. Some students do drugs and come to school high. It is not safe. The teachers also cannot teach correctly.

Posted April 21, 2014
My School is my Educational Partner. I am in charge of my child's education. Two Roads Charter School Partners with us to accomplish this task. I chose to Homeschool my children because I saw the district in my area not accomplishing the educational goals I had set for my children. I knew I could better educate them one on one, than throwing them into a room of 30 other children and an ineffective teacher unable to teach for lack of any organizational crowd control techniques being administered. There is no doubt that I will send my children to Two Roads Charter until we graduate them. There is no other choice in my mind for my children's education.

Posted October 21, 2013
Public charter school that feels like a small, private school. My three kids have been attending TR for several yrs in various capacities: as PT, FT and CE students. Many things about TR make me feel my children are in a great place: kids are outside for PE, lunch, labs, etc, whenever possible; the staff has shown long-term dedication; there is efficient communication between school and parents. But the best thing about TR is the powerful impact of parental involvement. TR is very unique: they also offer PT enrollment to supplement homeschooling families. Many of the instructors are licensed teachers whose children go here, making us feel like a big family away from home. Students don't necessarily wear the latest fashions, have the coolest hairstyles or act like The Fonz, yet we can honestly say that there is no bullying at this school! Most of the teachers and students know each other and are friendly, if not actual friends. Bigger kids are helping younger ones while gaining leadership experience by being TAs in their classrooms. All families have mandatory service hours, but I also see many parents just showing up to help, eg, offering free extracurricular classes/activities.

Posted October 15, 2013
The school is great. Small class sizes allow for specialized attention from teachers, meaning no student is left behind in the school program. Enthusiastic run a great student council and everyone knows everyone. Great place for kinds to make new friends, reach their potential and go above and beyond.

Two Roads Charter School 4

Posted September 29, 2013
Two Roads Charter School (6890 Pierce St., Arvada, CO 80003) is one of a kind. Students and their parents become part of a learning community that strives for excellence through a combination of education at both home and school. Students have the benefits of individualized instruction at home combined with small group, whole class and entire school activities that build academic and social skills in a cooperative atmosphere. Students are encouraged to collaborate and demonstrate creativity in smaller classes. Skilled educators take the time to get to know their students well and teach to their unique learning styles. The staff works as an educational unit to help students achieve their full potential and TRCS also has a special FROG (For Resource or Guidance) Team to assist students with special needs. For students for whom traditional public school education is not the best option, TRCS provides a challenging program that utilizes parental choice and expertise for individual teaching along with professional education based on current best practices, resulting in well rounded citizens for future generations. I awarded us a rating 4/5 because we are still learning!

Posted September 28, 2013
I love this school! This is my child's first year at Two Roads. She transferred in from another school, and I cannot even begin to tell you how much better she is doing at Two Roads. The teachers are so incredibly caring, and the classes are very small. She has around 15 kids in her classes (unlike the 35 or so she had in classes at her other school). Our experience has been nothing but positive. There is an element at this school that I have not seen anywhere else. It feels very family oriented, and the staff truly cares about my child. From the principals to the front office to the teachers and support staff, everyone works together to bring a safe caring environment where my child can not only succeed but thrive. I would highly recommend this school to everyone!

Two Roads Charter School 4

Posted September 27, 2013
We are new to Two Roads this year, but are very happy with it. Class size is very small which allows students to get individual attention whether they are behind or ahead in a class. I think class size allows teachers to do less "teaching to the middle" of the class. Plus with small classes the staff takes a personal interest in each student. Classes are based on students level (such as pre-algebra, algebra 1, algebra 2, etc) not on their grade level (10th, 11th, 12th) so they are actually learning on the level they need. Parents are required to volunteer 40 hours a year, and I believe this makes each family more invested in the success of the school. The only down side of the school is that being small there are limited extracurricular activities on campus, but the staff works hard to give as much opportunity for these as they can.

Two Roads Charter School
6980 Pierce St., Arvada, CO  80003
Last modified Two Roads Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Two Roads Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top