Arvada, CO

Posted January 22, 2014
This is my child s first year at Campbell Elementary. We absolutely love the school. The teachers and principal Carrie Cornejo take a lot of pride in what they do. They truly care about all of their students. To whoever wrote the previous post; you could benefit from the second grade English class at Campbell. It would work wonders for your spelling and grammar.

Posted January 21, 2014
I have 3 kids and I will say that out of all the schools they have been to this is by far the worst as far as principals. Carrie Cornedo is by far the worst principal I have ever dealt with. She reprimanded her staff right infront of my child and me and by far was in the wrong. On the other hand I do believe that some of the staff are Great. Ms. Christenson has been by far the best teacher my child has had there so far. She is Awesome.

Posted August 13, 2012
Campbell is a great school with awesome teachers who really care about the students. They have high expectations for learning and behavior but they also allow children to enjoy learning. My three kids have done very well there and are happy to go to school.

Campbell Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2012
Please do not send your child to this school if you value your childs happiness. If your child likes to think outside of the box they will expel them and send them to a different a school for trouble students.

Campbell Elementary School

Posted July 20, 2009
Campbell has a wonderful group of teachers that work together for your child to succeed. My son was transfered from another school close by and had many accomplishments throughout the school year. We made the right choice in changing his schools.

Posted October 16, 2006
Campbell has been an excellent school for my child for the past 4 years. The teachers are very good and the PTA is excellent (a new board came on this year and I hope they can continue the amazing work the PTA has done in the past). Also, as far as aesthetics, I think this school is not that bad! Besides, it matters what goes on inside the school that counts. If you are truly concerned, get in the classroom and lend a hand - I think you will pleasantly surprised!

Posted August 21, 2006
excellent school, I would know I not only attended there, but my kids have too. Teachers are awesome assuming you are willing to engage in your child's education. Other schools in the area are better aesthetically, but the quality of education is worth it. Who really cares about a garbage dumpster out front? They put it out of the child's reach and that's all that matters. Teachers are very nice, always areas to be involved in, and the preparation from 6th grade to junior high is spectacular. Much of the things taught go well through high school.

Posted August 07, 2006
Teacher's who don not involved parents in behavioral concerns... many many problems with follow through. Not wanting to complete special education testing even when requested due to it not being time convient. Nice location by the ralston creek trail, but has a dumpster right out in fron of the school in plain view. Compared to other schools in the area.. I would go elsewhere.

Posted February 20, 2005
It s hard to think of something nice to say about this school.

Campbell Elementary School
6500 Oak St, Arvada, CO  80004
Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top