Bad
Good

This is my child's first year at Campbell, and it has been a total success so far. His teacher is outstanding, and he comes home happy and still ready to learn, even after being at school all day. He looks forward to going to school each and every day. The clubs, opportunities for involvement, book fair, carnival- it all adds up to one thing: the desire to make a difference in the lives of children, and I believe they do just that.

This is my child s first year at Campbell Elementary. We absolutely love the school. The teachers and principal Carrie Cornejo take a lot of pride in what they do. They truly care about all of their students. To whoever wrote the previous post; you could benefit from the second grade English class at Campbell. It would work wonders for your spelling and grammar.

I have 3 kids and I will say that out of all the schools they have been to this is by far the worst as far as principals. Carrie Cornedo is by far the worst principal I have ever dealt with. She reprimanded her staff right infront of my child and me and by far was in the wrong. On the other hand I do believe that some of the staff are Great. Ms. Christenson has been by far the best teacher my child has had there so far. She is Awesome.

Campbell is a great school with awesome teachers who really care about the students. They have high expectations for learning and behavior but they also allow children to enjoy learning. My three kids have done very well there and are happy to go to school.

Please do not send your child to this school if you value your childs happiness. If your child likes to think outside of the box they will expel them and send them to a different a school for trouble students.

Campbell has a wonderful group of teachers that work together for your child to succeed. My son was transfered from another school close by and had many accomplishments throughout the school year. We made the right choice in changing his schools.

Campbell has been an excellent school for my child for the past 4 years. The teachers are very good and the PTA is excellent (a new board came on this year and I hope they can continue the amazing work the PTA has done in the past). Also, as far as aesthetics, I think this school is not that bad! Besides, it matters what goes on inside the school that counts. If you are truly concerned, get in the classroom and lend a hand - I think you will pleasantly surprised!

Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.