Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Campbell has been our home school for the past two years. Through being involved in volunteer opportunities, my eyes have been opened to the level of care and support that Campbell staff give. Each teacher is willing to love and guide students, pushing them to work hard and excel. Ryan Stadler is a strong principal and is willing to communicate and work with families to best meet student needs. He supports his teachers and helps them grow and develop in their own personal teaching models. Like ALL schools, people make mistakes. However, the Campbell team returns EVERY DAY with a smile on their faces ready to teach and lead the children they are entrusted. I look forward to sending my children to Campbell again next year. I have complete trust in the Campbell team!

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Campbell has an outstanding special education team who are compassionate and understanding. They advocate for students and push them to their full potential.

Campbell Elementary has went downhill the last four years since Ryan Stadler took over as principal. Children are not allowed to choose who they sit with at lunch, Student Council has been taken away, and the overall feeling the teachers and staff truly care has diminished. These are just to name a few. I will be taking my children out of this environment as soon as the school year ends.

This is my kid's first year at Campbell. They are progressing at a phenomenal rate and the teachers and other staff members are initiating the goals, and making it fun for the kids to get the help they need. The teachers and staff members are extremely nice, and we are always notified about the programs offered, what the kids will be doing, and extra curricular activities.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

I have 2 children who are behind in some areas. They have made goals for them to achieve a better understanding, and support/ suggestions on what we can do at home to help. I like that reading is suggested to do as homework at night for a minimum of 20 mins a day.

This is my child's first year at Campbell, and it has been a total success so far. His teacher is outstanding, and he comes home happy and still ready to learn, even after being at school all day. He looks forward to going to school each and every day. The clubs, opportunities for involvement, book fair, carnival- it all adds up to one thing: the desire to make a difference in the lives of children, and I believe they do just that.

This is my child s first year at Campbell Elementary. We absolutely love the school. The teachers and principal Carrie Cornejo take a lot of pride in what they do. They truly care about all of their students. To whoever wrote the previous post; you could benefit from the second grade English class at Campbell. It would work wonders for your spelling and grammar.

I have 3 kids and I will say that out of all the schools they have been to this is by far the worst as far as principals. Carrie Cornedo is by far the worst principal I have ever dealt with. She reprimanded her staff right infront of my child and me and by far was in the wrong. On the other hand I do believe that some of the staff are Great. Ms. Christenson has been by far the best teacher my child has had there so far. She is Awesome.

Campbell is a great school with awesome teachers who really care about the students. They have high expectations for learning and behavior but they also allow children to enjoy learning. My three kids have done very well there and are happy to go to school.

Please do not send your child to this school if you value your childs happiness. If your child likes to think outside of the box they will expel them and send them to a different a school for trouble students.

Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.